7

"Lia unnie, what's up with you?"

"Huh?"

"You've been out of it since last week! Tell me, what happened between you and Ryujin?"

"Nothing happened, Chaeyon unnie."

A week has passed by after the party at Lia's mansion, and everything was back to normal. At least, that's what they like to think about. Lia, along with her squad, were walking down the hallways. They were the queens of the school so it was no doubt that they caught everyone's attention as they walked through, yet they paid no attention to that.

"Lia unnie, stop lying. Ryujin unnie hasn't also been talking to me quite lately. What happened?"

"I told you, nothing happened!"

It wasn't Lia's intention to raise her voice at her friends, but she was too frustrated to even notice. She sighed and walk ahead, leaving her friends dumbfounded at her sudden outburst.

"So something really happened... geez, that girl suddenly gets mad at us for nothing... Yuna, since you're the closest one to Lia, try to knock some sense into her."

"Yeah, I will, Eunbi unnie... Let's get to classes now tho, I'll see you guys later!"

"So, how'd you get my number?"

"Got it from Yuna, anyways, thank you for coming. I purposely chose the rooftop because I know you hate attention..."

"What's up?"

Ryujin sighed as she closed the door that leads to the rooftop, walking closer to the person who texted her earlier. Yeji smiled and patted the seat next to her, indicating her to sit down. Ryujin sighed again, but she obliged nonetheless.

"I'm not gonna beat around the bush. What's wrong between you and Lia?"

"Straightforward, I see... Hmmmm, what happened between me and Lia stays between us. Unless you want me to spill the details?"

"Eewww no— we know that you two did 'it' on the guest room! What I mean is, what happened after that. Did you two fought or somethin'?"

Ryujin laughed softly at how Yeji reacted towards her offer, slumping her body on the bench some more. Yeji watched her intently, trying to read her body movements.

"We didn't fought, it was the other way, actually. We fixed something."

"What do you mean?"

"What happened between me and Lia that night was a mistake, we both admit that."

"What?! The fuck dude, what do you mean that was a mistake?!"

"It was. Lia has a boyfriend, and I fucked her senseless behind his back. That's cheating."

"Wait wait wait— you told her that? That she just cheated on her boyfriend?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Fucking hell— he isn't Lia's boyfriend!"

Yeji smacked the back of her head, causing her to groan and touch the area that was hit, sending a death glare towards her. Yeji heaved a deep sigh and frustratingly ran a hand through her hair.