02

"Ryujin unnie, are you sure that you want to be alone? This house is huge, I might have a hard time looking for you if ever something happens..."

"Yuna, I can handle myself pretty well so stop worrying. Just go and have fun with your friends, but don't you dare do illegal stuffs or else I'd strangle you to death."

"Geez, I won't do that and my unnies would make sure of that too. Besides, I don't want to risk anything that'll kill me."

"Good, now go ahead. I'll just call you if something happens, for now I'd just walk around the party."

"Okay! Love ya, unnie!"

Ryujin waved her hand as Yuna walked out of the kitchen, before she took a beer bottle from the counter and also left.

"Yuna was right, her friend is damn wealthy..."

Ryujin mumbled as she started her journey, avoiding everyone as much as possible. She was heading towards the pool, because Yuna told her that it had chairs and tables there. On her way she found drunk teens, couples kissing and almost fucking each other, some smoking weeds and she even saw some people looking so discreet as they went inside a room. Ryujin wasn't dumb to not figure it out, those people were using illegal drugs. She wanted to do something to stop them, but figured out that Yuna's friend must be able to fix that so she just continued walking.

Surprisingly, the pool area was empty to much of Ryujin's liking. She was glad that no one was around, as she sat on the metallic chair at the furthest area and placed her bear on the table.

"Much better..."

She breathed a sigh of relief, letting her thoughts run inside her mind. This is how she normally enjoys herself, staring unto nothing and just letting her thoughts free. She slowly sipped her beer, humming softly to the muffled beats coming inside the house. Ryujin wouldn't lie, she actually envies everyone for having to enjoy their normal life. She can't do that because she's not normal, and the last time she tried to be herself ended in a bad way. So she chose to hide and avoid, to live her life peacefully.

"Ryujin?"

"Huh? Oh, Lia... Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be enjoying your party?"

"I should be the one to ask that— shouldn't you be inside and enjoying the party?"

"Nah, I'm not really a fan of crowds. I'm just here because of Yuna, and by the way where is she?"

"She's with our other friends, don't worry because she's safe amd just having some fun. How about you? Are you fine here, alone?"

"Yeah, this is much better than squishing myself inside. Anyways, I saw some kids using illegal drugs in one of the rooms. Have you seen them?"

"I already took care of that, they're out of the party now so everything's safe."

"That's great..."

"Well... Can I sit here, beside you?"

"Sure, its your house anyways..."

Ryujin chuckled, watching as the senior sat beside her with a light smile. She was confused as to why the girl would accompany her, but decided to make a conversation nonetheless.

"You look pretty— and quite decent unlike our first meeting."

"Oh please, don't remind me of that moment."

"Can't help it, you were hilarious yet cute at the same time."

"Waah, Yuna said that you were timid— you're actually a tease."

"I'm timid to people I don't like."

"So you like me?"

"You could say that."

They stared at each other for a few seconds, before bursting into laughters. Lia was shocked to know that the girl was this fun to talk to, considering about what Yuna just said. Her interest just sparked up some more, as she can't help but to be curious about her.

"How come I don't see you at school often?"

"That's how it is, I don't go around the school to make friends. Unlike you I'm not famous, Ms.Campus Queen."

"You would be famous— girl, you look so attractive that I even wondered why not much people knew about you."

"Wait, what? You find me attractive? Are you even serious, Lia?"

And that's how Lia found herself blushing again, this is the 2nd time that she embarrass herself in front of the girl.

"Yeah, I mean, you got the looks..."

"Really? Oh well, thank you."

"I've never embarrassed myself in front of anyone— damn, you're the first."

"Should I consider myself lucky?"

"Yeah, you probabl—"

"Baby! I've been looking for you everywhere, and here you are!"

The girls looked at where the voice came from, both had different expressions. Ryujin was confused as to who this guy was, and Lia was shocked because it was her boyfriend.

"Oh Ryujin, meet my boyfriend, Jeno..."