⚠︎ 06 ⚠︎

Camera shots can be heard throughout the room, thus, waking up the two people who were currently cuddling under the covers, wearing the same nightwear. Lia's eyes fluttered open as she scanned the room, sending a confused look to her friends who had teasing grins on their faces. Not until another camera click was heard.

"What in the world— Girls!"

"And there you have it, the new lovebirds have finally sobered up after their steamy session last night!"

"What the fuck is going on?!"

"Everyone, shut up. Leave the room."

Two phrases just came out of Ryujin's mouth with her eyes still closed, snuggling closer to Lia. The girls looked at each other, before they were all persuaded by Yuna to get out of the room and leave the two be, at least, for now.

"... well, should I leave too?"

"Hmmm?"

"You told 'everyone' to leave, so I guess that counts me—"

"Shut up, Choi. Or do you want me to shut you up?"

"How exactly will you shut me up?"

"I'll shove my entire dick down your throat 'til you gag. Sounds cool?"

Lia instantly zipped her mouth and just let the girl snuggle closer to her, her face reddening from embarrassment. Well, its not like she can't give a blowjob, its just that she's too big and Lia might not be able to satisfy her. Hers was probably the biggest one Lia has ever seen, and she's a girl at that. Lia could still feel the soreness from yesterday's session. They didn't just stopped at Round 4, they literally fucked more than that. Yep, all thanks to Ryujin's stamina.

⚠︎𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐⚠︎

Flashback of last night:

"Good girl. Now, how about you ride me? Show me your skills, baby..."

"Gosh, do you want me to go limp?"

Ryujin only smirked and flipped their positions once again, now with Lia straddling her. She held her waist firmly to keep her at place and positioned her cock at the entrance of her womanhood, slowly guiding her down her length.

"Hnnngggg~ Why're you so big... F-Fuck, ah..."

"And why're you so tight? Baby, I love how you warmness welcomes me..."

"Hnnnggg, Ryu, please... Be gentle..."

"Beg for it, baby..."

"W-What?"

Lia almost choked when Ryujin thrusted her hips upwards as well as gripping her waist to meet her movements, quickening her pace to test her sensitivity. Lia moaned loudly while gripping Ryujin's shoulders, feeling too much ecstacy as her pussy was wildly fucked by the younger one.

"Beg, baby... What do you want daddy to do?"

"P-Please, Ryu— UGGHHH!"

Ryujin firmly pressed her down, pushing her cock down deeper and harder inside her. Lia could almost see the stars at how deep her thing was going inside her.