Trouble with a general, obtaining the sword of victory

Y/n was currently at the guild with  Odin on except the helmet, his party members were doing their own things. Kazuma and Megumin were out for the latter's "daily explosions"whatever that means, Aqua was at her part time job, Chris , Darkness and Coco were shopping . 

Y/n was currently writing down the his ability's he's currently has on notebook, along with the ones he just learned. He had recently gotten take over, but the take overs were odd to say the least. He was given the HDD forms of the four CPU of Hyperdimension Neptunia.

Y/n didn't know how to feel about this, if he used take over, he's basically changing genders. Which was awkward to no end, but Y/n decided to use only them them when needed.

With a sigh, he placed the notebook back into his requip space before going to the request board, he was the only one of his party to actively go on quests.

Taking a quest for clearing a bunch of monsters on a nearby village, Y/n used Odin to fly to the village.  

After reaching the village, he was given directions by a villager to a dungeon.  Sensing a large amount of monsters, Y/n equiped Odin's helmet and main weapons, the Retaliator, a twin bladed beam lance and the Beam Guarder, it's shield.

Y/n then saw skeleton like monsters with weapons like spears and bows, unintimidated, Y/n charged in.

Timeskip a few hours

Neptune: Wow JA, feeling lazy?

Neptune!? What are you doing here?

Neptune: Since me and the others will be are in this story in a way, i thought i jump in, besides i'm bored

If your bored, why not do some work!?

Neptune: Nope nothing to do at all

I'm not having this argument with you, go to work!

Neptune: Huh? I can't hear you!

Why you.... good thing i have a secret weapon *I push a button under my desk*

???: Neptune!!!!!

Neptune: Huh? *Sees a Pissed Histoire*Hey Histy... hahaha..... *Nervous*

HIstoire: Are you bothering JA when your supposed to earn some shares?! Go do some quests now or i'll destroy your games and pudding!

Neptune(Panic): No!!!! Not my games and Pudding! I'm going! *She runs off*

*Sigh* Thank you for coming Histoire, i was at my wits end, it's a good thing you suggested a button to inform you if Neptune came here to slack off, since the method i use with Kevin won't work with her.

Histoire: Your quite welcome JA, now if you'll excuse me, i'll have to make sure Neptune doesn't slack off*She leaves*

*I turn to see the forth wall has some cracks on it*

That isn't so-*Most of the wall crumbles like a wet tissue paper*

....SON OF A..! Ugh! Let's get back to story, i'l fix this later

After clearing the cave of monsters, Y/n unequiped his weapons before dusting is hands.

"Now that's over with, huh?" Y/n said before noticing a light at the corner of his eye, turning to it, he saw a path glowing in a golden light. Feeling drawn to it, he followed it. When he reached the end of the path, his eyes widen at what he saw. 

"Excalibur?" Y/n thought in surprise

"Excalibur?" Y/n thought in surprise. While he was still stunned at the sight of the holy sword, he didn't realize he was reaching for it, when he gripped the handle, it glowed brightly lighting up the entire cave. After it died down, Y/n was holding his head with one hand, as it was filled with information about the blade.

"So it's a mix of one of Fate Stay Night And Dxd?" Y/n though after his headache died down.

Deciding to test it out later, the placed it in his requip space before leaving the dungeon. He then used Odin to fly back to Axel, Y/n used the rabbit talisman to give him a boost.

When reached Axel, he saw a large group of adventures facing a Dullahan if he remembers correctly, said Dullahan introduced himself as one of the demon king's generals, who moved to a nearby castle. He then rated about a "Screw lose imbecile" that kept firing explosion magic at his castle. 

"Megumin." Y/n deadpaned in his mind, knowing that only his party member is that much of a  pyromaniac.

It didn't take even five minutes for things to quickly escalate due to Megumin's stubborn nature,Y/n brought out one of his more powerful weapons, the Luminous Shooter. Y/n took aim,but could't fire as Darkness who was battling the general was too close.

Putting away the Luminous Shooter, Y/n summoned his newest weapon, the immense holy aura quickly attracted the attention of the Dullahan. The then used the ability of rapidly to quickly appear in front of the general before swinging at the Dullahan. The latter was able to block the strike, but the power of the blades destruction ability knocked the general back.

"You, how do you have that sword?" The general asked Y/n.

"I found it during my last job, and that'll all i'll say." Y/n answered.

Darkness took a chance to charge at the general, only to miss and was cursed.

The Dullahan warned Megumin that the curse will kill Darkness within a week, and if they want the the curse to be lifted, then to come to his castle if they dare before vanishing with a flame like aura.

Y/n growled has the general vanished, Excalibur glowed violently in responds of his anger. But he then put it away to stop Megumin to go to the castle. Luckily Aqua was useful enough to lift the curse from Darkness.

"Sacred Break Spell!"

A light came from  her staff, engulfing Darkness, completely breaking the spell and freeing Darkness from it.

"Great work Aqua!" Y/n congratulated the archpriest.

for me, lifting a Dullahan's curse is childs play! Well? I can be priest-like once in a while, don't you think?" She boasted.

Kazuma and Megumin both looked at Aqua with disbelief. Coco looked impressed while Eris looked like she knew Aqua was capable of lifting the curse?

As Y/n watched Aqua perform her party tricks, Y/n though about the Dullahan, knowing it wasn't the last they saw of him. He knew he had to get stronger with his weapons skills and spirits as who knows what lies ahead of them.

Done and done , next time a a simple quest goes wrong and Y/n and Kazuma meets someone who was also brought back by Aqua. One event happened after another causing a headache filled day for Y/n. Do you want Y/n to get the other three swords of DXD? And should Y/n get more CPU forms other then the main four ?  Tell me in the comments bellow.