Finding a new blade, dealing with a sleeping Kazuma?

Y/n was once again on a quest, he was accompanied by Kurumi and Sawa, Chris and Coco was on another quest and the others was back at the mansion slacking off.

"I swear, how are they going to pay off that debt when they keep slacking off." Y/n grumbled. "Have they forgotten our quest to defeat the demon king?"

"Agreed, and their excuse of "we defeated a general, we deserve a break" has gotten old." Sawa sighed in agreement. 

They soon arrived in a valley, they looked at the bottom to see a large amount of iron golems. Seeing their targets, the trio got ready.

"Iron golems, their armor is too tough, aim for the joints." Y/n said as he equipped Excalibur and Excalibur Morgan, dual welding them.

The nightmare duo nodded bring out their weapons, they then jumped into battle. 

With the help of Kurumi's clones, they were able to quickly dispatch of the golems. But they suddenly heard some noise, they saw someone making and bringing them to live. He soon saw them and sent a army of iron golems along with some stone golems.

"My my, a army against the three of us? Lets even up the paying field shall we?" Kurumi asked as she got ready to create a army of clones.

"Actually Kurumi, i wanted to try something for a while now, mind letting me handle it?"

"Go head dear." Kurumi agreed , curious on what Y/n was planing. 

Y/n then stabbed Excalibur to the ground next to him before gripping Excalibur Morgan tightly with both hands.  The sword was surrounded by a reddish black aura as Y/n began to chant.

"Vortigern, Hammer of the Vile King, reverse the rising sun. Swallow the light! Excalibur.... Morgan!"

With a mighty swing, Y/n sent a large reddish black aura wave at them , wiping out the golem army while leaving behind a trail of destruction. When the aura died down, it revealed the golems destroyed and the creator shivering at the sight of his army easily destroyed and the display of destructive power.

The nightmare duo was greatly impressed, though Kurumi was licking her lips at the display. 

Y/n stabbed Excalibur Morgan on the ground to use it has support, the blast has taken a lot out of him.

Neptune: Wow, the first noble phantasm of the story

Neptune?! Again?!

Neptune: Hey, i'm technically apart of this story right? I don't see the problem here

Ugh.... look, if you expect to appear in the chapter as Purple heart , i have bad news, i'll be using another CPU this time

Neptune: Nep what! Who?

Noire: Me

Neptune: Wha? Why Lonely heart?!

Noire: Don't call me that! You lazy slacker!

*They began to argue*

Sigh, let's get back to the story before i get dragged into it

The creator tried to escape, but Kurumi used her shadow arms to hold him in place. As Kurumi interrogated him, Y/n and Sawa searched his lair which was nearby. They saw the loot he has gathered from raiding villages with his golems until something caught his eye.