Meeting Yunyun, obtaining the blade of a emperor

Y/n was once again in a quest, the nightmare duo was on one with Chris, Coco and Darkness while the remaining three were slacking off, again.

His job is to help a village handle a large group of low level demons that's been attacking them at nights for weeks, and any warriors they have are injured and unable to fight.

After reaching the village, Y/n met with the village leader who bestowed him a blade he believes can help him, a blade that that Y/n recognized is from fate. Aestus Estus, the blade of Nero.

Soon night came, and Y/n saw a army of horned and spider demons coming towards the village

Soon night came, and Y/n saw a army of horned and spider demons coming towards the village. Equiping Odin and his newest weapon, Y/n got ready for battle.  Activating Aestus Estus's abilities to ignite the blade, Y/n charged at the army.

Cutting down one demon after the other, Y/n then heard a spider demon let out a screech before doing out of the way form a barrage of web attack, one managed to snag Aestus Estus but Y/n just burned them off. 

Backing up a bit, he switched out Aestus Estus for Clarent, red sparks flew of the blade as he got ready to end this in one attack.

The area began to become blood red as Clarent let out energy of the same color, Y/n then gets ready as he began to chant.

 " I'll say this not as a King, but as a loyal knight. Anything to disturb the King's peace will be crushed! Clarent Blood Arthur!"

With a mighty swing, Y/n sent a wave of blood red energy at the demons, tearing any were unfortunate enough to be caught in the wave apart.

After the wave died down, Y/n quickly dealt with any that survived before they could regain their bearings.

Once Y/n confirmed the area was clear, he decided to follow where the demons had come from to see if he can find a leader. It didn't take him long before he found someone.

It was a necromancer, Y/n heard him grumbling about the destroyed demons and was about to use a spell to create more. Y/n quickly jumped behind him and used the flat end of Clarent's blade to knock him out.

After getting rid of anything the necromancer can use, Y/n dragged him back to the village. There he learned that the necromancer was once a member of the village and was obsessed with dark magic, but no one noticed the warnings until it was too late. But they'll now fix that by removing his abilities to use magic.

After getting paid, Y/n was on the way back to Axel until he noticed the lighting shard he had out reacting to something, following the direction it was pulling him, Y/n soon found a temple that was on the edge of a cliff. 

Entering the temple, he continued to follow where the lighting shard was pulling and saw he was blocked by a heavy stone door, he cracked his knuckles as he walked up to it. Using the strength increase given by the ox talisman, he forced them opened.