Finding the dark holy sword, dealing with the demon general

Y/n was currently on another quest, he tried to convince the others to join him, but most of the party was either too lazy (Aqua), too busy (Kazuma and Megumin) or doing their own quest (Darkness, Chris and Coco). So Y/n was once again on his own. 

His job was to take care of some skeleton monsters that's been appearing in a cave normally used by travelers, the numbers were far too great for any normal adventures to deal with, which is why it's a high ranking quest.

Entering the cave, Y/n's ears picked up a whistling sound. Acting quickly, Y/n equipped Excalibur and blocked an incoming arrow . He saw the cave was practically crawling with skeletons,  from sword users to archers. 

Equipping Odin, Y/n then blocked some three sword using skeletons before using Excalibur's destruction ability to push them back, destroying them in the process . Y/n then used it's rapidly ability to quickly take care of the skeletons in the room, but more keep appearing. This caused caused Y/n to groan before charging in with a battle cry.

Two hours later

Neptune: Hiya!

What is it this time Neptune?

Neptune: Just wanted to talk to you after a meeting with the others

What is it about?

Neptune: You know, the usual things, but the others are on my case when my shares started rising lately

Because of me after you keeping asking me to help after Histoire kicked you out of your basilicom, their on you case as they know how lazy you are

Neptune: But did you really have to travel and switch nations every few weeks?

It's to even up the shares, you know that

Neptune: I still don't like it though

I'm no fan of traveling every few weeks either, but either we agree or Blanc uses us as whack a mole until we agree

Neptune: Far point, well gotta go, Compa made some pudding with my name on it *She leaves*

Sorry about that guys, back to the chapter

After Y/n cut down the final skeleton, he sighed in relive after he doesn't see anymore appearing. He then noticed Excalibur glowing, as if it's reacting to something. He then felt Excalibur slightly tug itself in a direction, following it, he was lead to a hidden path that was opened while the was dealing with the skeletons. And what he found at the end of the path surprised him.

 And what he found at the end of the path surprised him

"Excalibur... Morgan?" Y/n thought in shock, surprised to see the dark counterpart to the fate stay night's Excalibur.

Both it and Y/n's blade glowed slightly, Y/n unconsciously reached for the dark holy sword , when he grabbed it, a dark aura appeared from the sword and tried to corrupt Y/n, but Y/n was able to resist it with Excalibur's help.