𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢; 𝔭𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

!TW! MENTIONS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT, MENTIONS OF EXECUTION, STRONG LANGUAGE, (KINDA) ANGST, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!

some parts of this I felt sick writing, you'll see why.

-------------------------------------------------------

I stood from the ground, panic raising in me. just as Ranboo opened his mouth to say something, a knock rang through the house. I put a finger up to my lips and carefully made my way out of the door, hall, and kitchen. just as I was about to open the door, another knock rang through the house. my body visibly stiffened and I turned around, seeing Solar and Ranboo about hide in the shadows. Ranboo wielding a frying pan and Solar wielding a stone sword he had. I nodded to them and they disappeared into the dark corners of the room.

I took a deep breath and opened the door slightly, only for it to be aggressively pushed open and someone slamming me against the wall, all the air in my lungs being forced out and my vision going blurry. a cold blade was pressed against my throat, my vision clearing slightly. just enough for me to see the persons face. my eyes widened, I thought the pink haired male Solar was talking about was him..

"hello, little cheetah." the male purred, his free, non-sword wielding, hand removed the long cloak he wore. a sickening grin painted in his face. I cringed, backing up into the wall more. this was the head guard. aka Sven, a man I had seen grow up. before Phil took Solar and I in, Sven would throw rocks at us with his friends and before I turned to thievery, he had tried many times to "court me".. forcefully..

"my, I never thought I'd see you so vulnerable." he chuckled, placing a finger under my chin. I turned away from his grasp, locking eyes with a guilty-looking Phil in the doorway. he had shackles on his wrist. 'blackmail..'

"its amusing seeing you like this" Sven started, in the corner of my eye I could see Solar creep out of the shadows along with Ranboo. the two quietly coming behind the male.

"so helpless" Sven continued, stopping midsentance as two guards burst into the room, disarming Ranboo easily, Solar giving them more of a fight as he swung his sword, dodging their attacks with ease. swords clashing, clanging, and slicing through the air filled the quiet forest. Solar only stopped once he had received a rather nasty cut to his upper arm.

"at my complete and utter mercy" he, finally, finished. his voice was disgusting. this was disgusting. he was disgusting.

Solar was sat on the floor, shackles on his wrists. Ranboo next to him, on the same state. Ranboo's shackles where slightly looser since he wasn't as strong, and wasn't a criminal. he'd most likely be released. Solar and I? not so much.

"Sven, you said you wouldn't hurt them. any of them. please, let Ranboo go. poor boy hasn't done anything. you and I both know that Y/N and Solar will escape before.." Phil's voice filled the room, a guard had removed his shackles. Ranboo and Solar stared at him in disbelief as the said male scoffed.

"shut it, old man. I said I wouldn't harm any of them." Sven started, lowering and sheathling his sword. placing shackles on my wrists, he stepped back and tugged on the chain.

"I never said I wouldn't let the townsfolk have their fun" he finished, chuckling, a dark tone in his voice. he glanced at Phil and walked passed him. pulling me along with him as he walked. Phil opened his mouth to protest, the sound of Solar and Ranboo being pulled up by their chains stopped him.

"Phil, I'd advise you to leave town before we let the townsfolk have a go at the little thieves you've raised." Sven stated as he walked, not even sparing us a glance.