𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬; 𝔭𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔢

this time around im keeping a log of how long its taken to write this chapter.

chapter started on 4/16/2022, 9:29pm.
updated on 4/18/2022, 3:00am.
finished on 4/18/2022, 4:59AM.

____________________________________________________________

〞We've been at sea for three days, blue stretches among the horizon from all angles. I can't seem to smell anything but the salt of the water and the fish that had been caught on day two, their guts littered across the deck by nightfall so the crew, Ranboo, Solar, and I could sustain ourselves on the flesh. We've, so far, had no trouble on these waters, but I overheard Phil and Technoblade talking about how we need to dock soon, since the crew didn't have time to get all the supplies they needed. infect, he said the crew was only able to get half. I didn't hear much of their plan, but I heard enough to guess what was going to happen.
Phil was to send a crow, which would have a letter with it, to the town of Saint Quinoa- not to be pronounced as the food, but as San Keen-Oh-uh - a quaint town around 200 kilometers, or around 124 miles, north-west of where we stood last night. Its hard to tell if we've moved all, in fact the only things that seem to be moving are the waves and the clouds in the sky. I could only assume who was going to receive the letter  〟

"Y/N?" I hear a voice behind me say. I set my quill down in the middle of the page I had been writing on and closed the book, turning around to face the person who had spoken. It was the blond boy who had been in the fight of the supposed-to-be death day.

"that is your name, right? Y/N? I'm talking to the right person, yeah?" He started rambling, fiddling with the strings on his dirt-covered shirt. I put my book in the satchel on my hip and nodded slowly, I was still very cautious of these people. I know what they could do in battle, and to be honest I don't find myself wanting to be on their bad side. His attitude immediately changed, going from a scared-looking boy to a young man to radiated confidence and cockiness.

"Of course you are. my names Tommy, actually its Tomathy but Tommy sounds better, Phil asked me to get you. he's in Techno's quarters, well, the Captains quarters." He stated, placing his hands on his hips in a prideful way. I only noticed his accent, and just now thick it was, when he had started speaking.

"Lead the way, Tomathy" I said, gesturing for him to lead me to the captains quarters, as if I didn't know where to go already. he scoffed, presumably at me calling him Tomathy, and started walking. he effortlessly maneuvered around the other crew members on deck, which was more difficult for me but I was able to keep up. He held the door to the Captains quarters open, allowing me to enter, and then closed it behind him. Inside, Technoblade, Phil, Solar, Ranboo, and a brunet man stood around a table that had a map sprawled out on it. I walked over, not going unnoticed by the rest, and joined them around the table. the brunet man moved over slightly so I could fit, unconsciously placing a hand on my upper back. I wiggled further from him, causing him to look up and promptly realize and put his hand back on the table. I could hear a quiet laughs from Tomathy, who stood a few feet behind. this man probably thought I was him, which makes sense. before I could analyze the man, someones voice boomed through the room.

"Alright, here's whats happening. we don't have enough supplies for the time we need to get the knights and huntsmen, so we need to dock in Saint Quinoa."Technoblade started, pausing to point out Saint Quinoa on the man.
"Saint Quinoa is, as we speak, 190 kilometers from here. or, if you don't know what a kilometer is, 118 miles. we'll have to be docked for about four days while there, so last night I had Phil" he paused again, gesturing to said man who had a crow perched on his shoulder, who was currently nestling into his hair and chewing at rope tie at the base of one of the few all braids dotted among his locks.
"send one of his crows off to an old friend of his in Saint Quinoa who'll take care of Y/N and Solar, Ranboo may also go if he so wishes. we should arrive in 4 days if we continue to have good wind. when we dock, it'll be dark, but we still will have Solar and Y/N wear cloaks to conceal their identity, as well as Ranboo if he accompanies them. do you have any questions?" Technoblade finished, looking at everyone behind his mask of bones. as he was speaking, I noticed how his frame was slightly smaller than it was in battle those few days ago. his shoulders less broad; his exposed forearms, while still muscular, less of what they had been. he was the same as he was when he cornered me that day at the market. his long braid made out of his pink hair was messier, presumably from the wind, and his skin was less pink as well. chalking it up to the sun, I listened in yet again.

"I have a question," the brunet next to me started. all eyes now on him as he turned to me in an obviously flirtatious manner.

"who is this beautiful creature that has graced my eyes today?" he asked, looking me up and down — though not in a perverted way. just about everyone in the room, minus a shocked Ranboo and an angry Solar, scoffed or rolled their eyes at his comment.

"Come on, Wilbur, do you always have to flirt with everyone you meet?" the blond in the corner asked.

"Mate, you know that you technically just flirted with your adopted sibling, right?" Phil asked from the left of the table, causing the other blond — Tomathy — to burst out laughing, soon joined by Phil, as the brunet started sputtering, unaware that I was related to him.