𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢; 𝔭𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

FINALLY. ITS FINISHED.
THIS TOOK WAY TOO LONG AND I AM SO SORRY-

ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoy<3

just so you guys know, halfway through writing on 1/23/2022, I stopped and started watching videos on scientists giving animals drugs (which also led to me rewatching "spiders on drugs") . I don't know why, figured someone would want to know.
also, watch Spiders on Drugs, its hilarious.

TW: BADASS FIGHTING SCENESSS, sappy shit, Mr. Minecraft came back with the milk and is here to stay, blood, gore, death, FUCKIN SWORDFIGHTS, description of the ocean and traveling by a boat (for those with Thalassophobia), mentions of alcohol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I finally awoke, the sun was already slightly seeping into the room. I laid there. rolling around every few minutes to try and get comfortable again.

Today was it. today was the day I died. after today, I would never be able to see Solar or Ranboo again. its all I could think about as hours went by, until eventually a guard came to get me. the sound of the door unlocking startled me, I had nearly forgotten that I was dying today when he came to get me. I could tell he felt guilty for me as he gently pulled me up by my chains and lead me out of the room, being careful that I didn't run into any walls whenever he turned a corner. eventually, he pushed the door open and the sun hit me for the first time in days. its light blinded me, my vision completely white as I tried to block its light with my hands. I got tugged forward, making me stumble a bit. when I looked up, I was met with Sven's disgusting smirk. of course he'd want to 'escort' me to my death. unlike the man who escorted me out of the prison, he was rough with me. purposefully making me trip over things or run into his back, each time I ran into him I would be met with a face-full of hair. speaking of hair, his light pink hair smelt of firewood and apples, a pleasant smell to most of the ladies around here, but one that disgusted me. it made me sick to the core, I had never liked the way he smelt, even as kids. when he was young, he smelt like smoke and fish guts, his mother was a fish monger and his father had been a guard. he obviously followed in his fathers footsteps, he even acted like him. his father always tickled me the wrong way, figured out why when I saw him slap his wife for putting down a fucking plate wrong.

when I told Phil about that, he started to avoid Sven's father at all costs. I understood why and did the same, Solar had never liked Sven or his family so it was easy to do. Sven was like a lost puppy, always following me around as a child. when I ran, he chased. when I slept, he slept. when I rested, he rested. when I climbed a tree, he'd sit at the bottom and wait for me. there had been multiple times in our childhood where I had jumped into a tree while playing tag with him and managed to get onto someone's roof, avoiding him for the whole day. I used to call it 'chase the criminal', we'd go until the one of us caught the other. sometimes, the games could last days, maybe even weeks. longest we had a game going was a month and a half and it was cause I got sick and had Solar send him on a wild goose chase. we, eventually, broke contact in general when Phil built the cottage. I was very relieved for that.

as he pulled me towards the center of town, I saw many faces go by. some where familiar, like the old man who taught me to fish, the lady who used to watch Solar, Ranboo, and I when Phil would go on trips before we where old enough to fend for ourselves. I saw the lady I bought Solar's coat from, she looked confused. she must be thinking something like 'they where so nice to me the other day, even warned me about the pirates that had docked, but they're a criminal? how?'. man, must be confusing. I saw the elderly baker, she had tears in her eyes as I was being dragged past. she taught me to bake when I was younger, even taught me her secret recipes. I worked under her for a bit before becoming a criminal, when a guard had recognized how I looked from behind one day, I decided to quit, using the excuse of "I need to focus on Ranboo right now, he's not taking it too well." which, had been true, but Solar was with him every hour I worked. they where most commonly in the bakery with the woman and I, sometimes helping around the place, cleaning here and there. Solar would chop wood so we could bake. I miss those days, everything was so simple and calm during the day.