𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰; 𝔧𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

day three,

   tomorrow at dusk, I die. I feel like the reality of the situation is finally setting in. I'm never going to see the sun again, never going to sit under the moonlight and stargaze again, I'm never going to be able to dance again, I'm never going to be able to laugh again, I'm never going to see the ocean again, I'll never be able to see Solar or Ranboo again.

I don't want to die, nobody ever does, but there's nothing I can do. if my plan works, then where am I going to go? I'll be on the run, a true vigilante. maybe I could go to the Nether? no, it takes too long to get to the portal from the execution site. the portal is in the center of town, the execution site is closer to the ocean.

the pirates will, most likely, be gone by now. so, even if I do manage to escape, I couldn't get on their ship and hide. It would be physically impossible at this point. I just don't know what to do anymore. I miss Ranboo, I miss Solar, I miss our home. I don't know what they're up to, Ranboo should've left town already. If he's there tomorrow, I'm gonna be a mixture of pissed and happy. He better have left and gotten to safety, there's people around here who would love to hire a taxidermist to stuff him and put him in a museum. people are sick, sick creatures.

today, I got water. it wasn't great, considering it was rain water that was running in through the window at the top of the room, filled with mud and other nasty stuff, confirming my suspicions of the the room im in being mostly underground, I really don't have any form of escape. I'm stuck, left here to starve and tomorrow be killed. Its a sad fate, but a fate I knew would be mine when I starting stealing. today, I cried some. other then that, nothing special happened. still the sound of guards going by and children running by the building. some children throw rocks in here, trying to get me to come into view of the 'window'. one of them actually hit me, earlier. the rock was sharp, so it cut my arm where it hit. never have I wanted to hit a child more then that.

Oh, I made a doodle of Ranboo today. It wasn't great, but its nice. It reminds me of when we used to go stargazing and then make a bonfire. we'd dance around the fire in the moonlight, it always relaxed me after a long day. Solar would always be writing down constellations while pipsqueek and I danced, sometimes I'd see him drawing me and Ranboo. I'd always pretend I didn't see him glancing up at us every few seconds to make sure he got out features right, he never knew I'd sneak a look at the pictures every now-and-then. made it more fun to know he'd probably slap me silly if I got caught. I don't know if he ever found out about that, probably not.

I wonder how that guy is doing.. the one with pink hair, NOT Sven. he and Phil knew each other, but I can't remember how. my memory problems are getting worse, kinda like Ranboo in a way. poor boy has memory problems, too. he writes everything in a book before going to bed, I used to do the same thing when I was younger. I wonder if he picked it up from me. I think he doesn't know that I know about it, kinda like a child who things they just got away with something bad. Its funny, in a way. it went from me and Solar taking care of him to him taking care of Solar and I, speaking of which, I wonder how he made that soup the other day. he had to boil mushrooms to make the base, and he can't touch water.. now that I think about it, I think he had a couple new scars on his hands from the water. he needs to learn to stop pushing himself like that.

but, back to that guy. he seemed so... terrifying. like, the type of person you wouldn't want to see in your room in the middle of the night. makes me wonder if what he said about being the "pirate king" was true. I've heard about tales of the pirate king and how further inland, where the wealthier people live, they call him "the blood god". wonder if he fought in a war or something before coming a pirate, would sense. he does have a bulky figure (I'm sorry, but I just forgot how to spell does) he could be some sort of murderer, maybe an anarchist. I heard that people inland call anarchists, murderers. I wonder if thats why he has that title inland, or maybe both. could've left the army and became anarchist. but he seems like the type of guy to look big and tough cause of how buff he is, but then be a big sweetheart when you get to know him. probably has a soft spot for dogs, maybe likes dancing too. or he could play an instrument... nah, not the type to play an instrument. maybe a good singer? yeah, probably a good singer, too. I once met a guy who was like that, big scary dude with a bunch of tattoos. he made the best cupcakes and baked goods in general, took me half a year to go back to regular bakes goods after he was arrested for false charges of assault. wonder if Solar will see him in prison, maybe he'll protect Solar. hopefully, they'll get along. Solar liked the guys sweets, but didn't really like the guy himself. dude always forgave Solar when he said something out of line, just the type to be nice like that. mr. pink hair doesn't seem to be that sweet, though. seems like the type of guy to be sweet, but not that sweet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYYYY, ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! THERE WONT BE ANOTHER IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, IM GOING ON A LITTLE BREAK TO SPEND TIME WITH FAMILY, BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!