Powers

Dylan's POV

Diamond was asleep on my lap and it was nice. Once we arrived home, I carried her to our room. I took her dress off and I put my white t-shirt on her. I laid in bed next to her with no shirt on. I wrapped my arms around her waist and I went to sleep.

"Baby, it's time to get up." someone kissed my cheek.

"What?" I began to open my eyes.

"Good morning baby." Diamond kissed my lips.

"Good morning."

"Come on I want to try out my powers today." she got up.

"Alright you take a shower first, I'm still tired." I rolled over.

"Ok."

After thirty minutes she got out of the shower. She stood in front of me and dropped her towel. Her body was wet and glistening.

"Baby, come here." I motioned for her to sit on the bed.

"I would love too, but I don't have time. Not only do I have to help train the pack, but I also have to to practice my powers." she put on a navyblue sports bra and a pair of my old black shorts.

I watched her as she bent to put on a pair of black Nikes. I was instantly getting hard. The shorts she had on were from when I was ten so they were tight and very short on her.

"Hurry up and take a shower." she threw a pillow at me.

"Ok I get it. I'm going." I got up.

"I want you down there in at most thirty minutes, no more. Got it?"

"Yes. Before you go, give me a kiss." I walked to her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my lips. I put my hands on her waist and backed her up against the wall. I licked her lips and she opened them. I tasted her devine flavor and I didn't want to stop. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Dylan." she moaned as my erection rubbed against her core.

I kissed her mark and her legs wrapped tighter against me. I was about to pull her sports bra off when suddenly I moved back.

"Sorry baby, but I need to get down there. See you in thirty." she walked out the door.

I jumped in the shower and turned it to freezing cold. After washing up, I put on a pair of shorts. I walked downstairs and to the backyard. We trained for awhile and during the whole time I felt like someone was watching me. I turned and I saw Lexi staring at me with love in her eyes. I just turned around and ignored her.

"Ok everyone training is over." Diamond announced.

Everyone began to disperse but Diamond stayed behind. I watched her practice her powers. She had fire coming out of her hands one minute and water the next. She was doing fine but you could tell that she was struggling.

"Damn it! How do I even do this?" she huffed.

"I can help you." we heard someone say.

We turned around to see her father. Her mother came next to her husband and kissed his cheek.

"I would love that, please." Diamond hugged her parents.

"Sure. Ok, so, first you have to take a deep breath." King Donny walked to the middle of the yard.

Diamond walked after him, "Ok, I'm relaxed. What element do you have anyway?"

"You'll see soon enough."