Making Things Right

Dylan's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and I went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and I saw Diamond.

"What are you doing up?" I asked her.

"I had a bad dream and I couldn't go back to sleep."

"What was the dream about?"

"It's hard to explain, I just can't go back to sleep."

"Why don't you come sleep in my bed?"

"Dylan, I already told you..."

"This isn't about you or me. My wolf and your wolf need each other's comfort."

'I do need to be by her wolf.' Adrian whimpered.

She seemed to be having a debate with her wolf.

"Fine, but only for our wolves." she sighed.

We walked upstairs and I showed her my room.

"I like your room. It's big."

"I have something else that's big too." I mumbled.

"I heard that. And remeber this is only for our wolves. You stay on your side and I'll stay on mine."

"Ok." I said getting on the bed.

She got on the other side and got under the blanket. After awhile I heard her breathing slow and I knew that she was asleep. I took that as my chance to scoot closer to her. I was surprised when she rolled over and put her head on top of my chest. I wrapped my arms around her body and I put my head on top of her's and I feel asleep with a smile on my face.

{¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶}

*(the next day)*

"Shh! You're going to wake them."

"They look so cute together."

"Take another picture."

"Ahh! Look at the one, I just snapped."

"Too cute."

I woke up to the sound of whispering and phone camra's going off. I squinted my eyes and saw Diamond with her head on my chest, mines on top of her's, our legs tangled up, and my arms wrapped around her. She began to stir awake. She opened her eyes and they met mine.

"What the hell!?" Lexi stomped into my room.

I let Diamond out of my grip and we sat up in bed. When I looked I saw Morgan, Sarah, Kendra, Lexi, and her friend Stacy in the room.

"What the hell is your fat ass doing in my man's bed!?" Lexi screamed.

"It's too damn early to be yelling. Go suck a dick, shut up, be happy, and leave me the fuck alone. I'm not in the damn mood." Diamond got out of bed.

"I'm not done talking to you bitch!" Lexi grabbed Diamond's arm.

Diamond punched Lexi in the nose making her fall down. She walked over her body and was about to leave my room when Stacy walked in her way.

"You, bitch!" she brought her hand back to punch Diamond.

Diamond grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She kept on squeezing, even after Stacy dropped to her knees. We eventually heard a pop and we knew it was broken. Diamond pushed Stacy out of her way and walked out of my room.

"Well, someone's cranky." Morgan laughed.

"She only mad, because she didn't get kinky." Sarah wiggled her eyebrows.

I mind linked Jason to get Lexi and Stacy out of my room and take them to the pack doctor. I took a shower and got dressed. I was planning on going to talk to Diamond, but she wasn't in her room.

Oh, well I have to go to my office to handle some buiness.

I walked in my office and saw Diamond standing by the window.

"What are you doing in here Diamond?" I wonder.

"I need your help." she turned around.

"What do you need help with?"

"You know how last night I said that I had a bad dream?"

"Yeah."

"Well it wasn't a dream."

"Then what was it?"

"It seemed like a memory."

"Ok, so why do you need my help?"

"I need you to call every pack in the world and see if sixteen years ago a man named Donny and a woman named Daisy, had to give away their daughter to a woman named Cassie and a man named Jackson."

"Every pack?" I gwaked.

"Yes."

"Even the royal pack?"

"Yes."

"And if a pack says yes, what do I tell them?"

"That she is here in your pack and she would like to meet her parents and origanal pack."

"If I do this will you go on a date with me?"

"No. Can you just do this, please?"

"Not unless you go on a date with me."

"Fine, but you have to call at least thirty packs before I go."

"Deal. I hope you know I plan on wining you back."

"Good luck with that." she walked out of my office.

'Yes! I'm going on a date with my mate!' Adrian cheered while wagging his tail.

'I know can't wait, but first I have to call thirty packs.'

I got out the phone book for packs and opened it to the first page. I dialed the first number and waited for them to answer.

"Hello?" a man answered.

"Hey, I'm the alpha Dylan, of the Full Moon Pack and I need to ask Alpha Marcus a question." I spoke into the phone.

Diamond get ready for that date.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

Lots of love,

Dreamer