Epilogue

Diamond's POV

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up!" I felt two bodies jumping on mine and Dylan's bed.

I opened my eyes to see my two beautiful kids. Today was their sixth birthday, and I promised to bake them a special cake. I was Queen of werewolves and Dylan was the King. Our kids were the little prince and princess.

"Hey babies. Are y'all hungry?" I stretched.

"Yes, can aunt Ruby and Emerald come too?" Zavier asked.

"Don't forget baby Pearl and uncle Paul." Sapphire looked at her brother.

"Yes we can, we can go wake them up." Dylan spoke, "But first, go get nana and papa."

"Ok." Sapphire jumped out of the bed.

"Wait for me!" Zavier followed his sister.

I looked at my husband before going downstairs to start making breakfast. I heard three sets of small feet and knew who they belonged to.

"Good morning, aunt Diamond." Emerald hugged my legs.

I looked at my four year old niece who was missing a tooth. She had Ruby's hair and Paul's skin tone. She also had these amazing green eyes that my mom said came from her mom.

"Good morning, where's your mommy?"

"Right here. Can you hold Pearl while I make her a bottle?" Ruby came downstairs.

"Of course."

Pearl was Ruby's youngest daughter. She was only five months old and she had these eyes that were the color of pearls with the tint of pink in them. My mom said that her eyes came from her father.

"Thank you so much. She's been crying all night." Ruby took her.

"Where's Paul?" Dylan ate a piece of bacon.

"He took care of her last night so I told him to get some sleep while I take care of her." Ruby gave Pearl her bottle.

"You look tired. Go get some sleep. Dylan and I will watch Emerald and Pearl for you." I made her a plate.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Take this up to Paul, take a shower, and go to sleep." I ordered her.

"Thank you so much." she hugged me.

After eating breakfast, Dylan took Pearl to the front room while the kids and I made the cake. When it was baking I told them to brush their teeth and get dressed.

"When the timer goes off, take the cake out and let it sit for thirty minutes." I kissed Dylan's lips.

"Ok, where are we going?"

"After I frost the cake, I'm going to tell my parents to get ready and then wake Ruby and Paul up. Then we are going to the Full Moon Pack and giving them a birthday party."

"Ok."

Soon it was time to go. The kids were already in the car and the adults were just getting in.

"Mommy, where are we going?" Emerald asked Ruby.

"It's a surprise." she kissed her forehead.

When we arrived at the pack house, five little kids came running up to us. They gave all of us a hug and kissed Pearl's head.

"Hi aunt Diamond. Did you make cake?" Keith hugged my legs.

"Yes I did." I giggled.

"Auntie Ruby, mommy wants to hold Pearl." four year old Riley spoke.

Two years after having her beautiful little girl, Miley, Kendra had a boy named Riley. Sarah also had kids, two boys. Aaron, who was three, and Quincy, who was five. Morgan had a baby girl two months ago who was named Marie.

"Ok, let's go in." Ruby told them.

The kids took off running as we got food for the party out of the car. We walked inside and seen the decorations that the pack did. I saw Sapphire and Zavier hugging Dylan's parents.

"Hey Diamond." Jason held Marie.

"Hey Jason, where's Morgan?"

Jason looked at the smiling baby in his arms, "Getting dressed, Kendra and I took little Marie and Keith Jr. off of her and Keith's hands last night so they woke up late."

"Aww that was sweet of you guys." I hugged him before taking the baby.

I talked to all my friends. Keith, Morgan, Sarah, and Roger arrived here yesterday morning and were leaving tomorrow night. Keith was still the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, so they came when they could or we visited them.

"What are you thinking about?" someone wrapped their arms around me.

I felt sparks all over my body and I instantly knew who it was. Dylan rested his head on my shoulder as he held me.

"Nothing, just about our big happy family." I leaned back into him.

"We are a family, huh? I'm happy they were in your life when I wasn't." he kissed my neck.

"Don't you start. I told you many times that if you didn't do want you did I wouldn't have them here now." I turned in his arms.

"I love you." he kissed me.

"I love you more."

"Impossible."

I looked out at the yard full of family and friends. I saw the kids playing tag. The little babies sleeping while their parents held them as they talked. Sure my life wasn't perfect, but everything that I could've ever wanted was outside in the backyard.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So Now You Want Me, is now officially over. I had a great time writing this story. I'm going to be sad that these charters are gone, but all good things must come to an end.

Thanks for all the support. I really truly do appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day. Watch out for more of my stories.

BTW, Marie is pronounced Mary, just in case you didn't know.

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

Lots of love,

Dreamer