Training

Diamond's POV

'Diamond are you ready.' Paul asked through the mind link.

'Yeah, I'll be down in two minuets.' I replied.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and looked in the mirror. I was wearing a purple sports bra and black spandex shorts. I put on my black Nike shoes and went to the backyard. Paul wasn't paying attention so I jumped on his back and I heard a growl as soon as I did it.

"Hey Pauly." I said.

"Hi Diamond. Can you get off of my back, so we can train these people."

"Fine." I got off of his back.

"Ok is everyone here?" Paul asked.

"Lexi's not here yet." somebody spoke up.

"Ok. Well first I want everyone to..."

"Don't start yet, I just got here." said Lexi.

She was wearing a pair of black heels, a tight black mini skirt, that showed the bottom of her butt cheeks, and a pink tube top.

"Lexi what you are wearing is inapropiate. You need to go change. And since you were late and you wore that, you have to run four hundred laps around the lake, while everyone else does two hundred laps in thier human form. I want everyone to stretch before they go running." I told them.

"Fuck that! I'm not running four hundred laps! You can kiss my ass. I don't have to listen to a weak bitch like you." screamed Lexi.

"First of all, you don't have a choice and second of all, I'm not weak." I said.

"I can beat your ass any day." she said.

"Well do it then." I challenged.

"Glady." she charged at me.

I blocked her and she growled. She brought her fist back into a punch aiming for my face. Right before her fist connected with my face I grabbed it and squeezed it really hard. She feel to the ground crying out in pain. I let go after awhile and she turned into a grey and brown wolf. She charged at me and I grabbed her thoart in my hand. I began to squeeze down on her windpipe, choking her.

"Now, I want you to shift and put on a decent pair of clothes. And by decent I mean, one that doesn't show your nasty ass. And because of that little stunt, you now have to run five hundred laps, and if you don't do them, I will break both of your back legs making you paralized for at least a month, two tops. Do you understand?" She shook her head 'yes' and I let go of her thoart.

She shifted into her human form and she began coughing and gasping for air. When she finally got her breath she went inside and put on some decent clothes. She came back five minuets later wearing a pink tank top, black spandex shorts, and a pair of black Addidas.

"And if anyone does what she just did or if they don't run their two hundred laps, they will be punished. I am not here for me, I am here to help this pack. I can and will leave all of you here to die if too many people begin to disobey and/or question my power and authority. Have I made myself clear?" I asked.

"Yes." I heard them say before they took off running.

I began to run and I finished my eight hundred laps when the last people of the two hundred laps finished their's. I looked at the lake and saw Lexi on her two hundredth lap. She began to walk to her friends and talk.

"Lexi that was only two hundred laps. Get back over there and do your other three hundred." I ordered.

"I don't have to listen to you, you..." Lexi began before Dylan interupted her.

"You will do the rest of your laps with no back talk." Dylan said in his alpha tone.

She sneered at me before she began to run again.

'Kendra I need you to watch and make sure Lexi doesn't slack and doesn't pass out down there.' I said through the mind link.

'Ok I'll be there in a jiff.' she replied.

I saw her walk down to the lake and I walked back to the training spot.

"Ok is everyone hydrated?"

"Yeah" I heard several people say.

"Ok I want each girl partnered with a girl about her size and I want the same with the boys." Paul told them.

Everyone found their partner and Paul and I showed them how to get out of a choke hold and how to get someone off of you when they have you on the ground. I went to see if the girls were doing ok and helped them out.

"Ok training's over. I want everybody here on time tomorrow, unless you have a good excuse for being late or not showing up." I walked back inside.

I felt my arm being grabbed and I felt sparks. I knew it was Dylan.

"Diamond can we talk?" he asked.

"I'm not in the mood right now."

"Will you ever be in the mood?"

"Would you?"

"If it was my mate, then yes."

"Well what if your mate rejected you, would you be in the mood then?" I yanked my arm from him.

"Look, Diamond, I'm sorry."

"I don't want or need your shity ass sorry. What I wanted and needed was a mate to be there for me, but that didn't happen. Now did it?"

"Will you ever forgive me?" he frowned.

"I forgave you a long time ago, but now I have to move on with my life." I ran upstairs.

I walked into my room and plopped on the bed. I began to think about my life when I fell asleep.

*(A/N. Her dream)*

"Whaa! Whaa!" a baby cried.

"Shh, little one. Everythings going to be alright." a lady said.

She had the same eyes, hair color, and skin tone as me.

"Dasiy we need to go." another woman explained to her.

The another woman was my mother.

"Ok, Cassie. Where's Donny and Jackson?" the lady named Daisy asked.

"Where here my love." a man who had the same cheeks and nose as me, kissed Daisy's cheek.

"Oh, Donny, I hate to let her go." Daisy said kissing Donny's cheek as well.

"I know it's hard Daisy, but it's for her own good." Jackson said.

I realized that he was my father.

"I know in my heart that we will be reunited again. Stay strong my little diamond. I love you." Daisy kissed the baby's cheek.

"I love you princess." Donny kissed the baby's cheek before handing it to my mom and dad.

"We will take good care of her. We promise. In fact let's name her Diamond so you guy's will know." my mom said.

"It's perfect. See you later Diamond. One day you will take your place on the throne." Daisy waved before my mom and dad took off with the baby.

They stopped at a pond and the baby looked in the lake, seeing it's refelection. It was then that I realized that it was me.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

Lots of love,

Dreamer