Time Passing By

Dylan's POV

Diamond was asleep and I decided to wake her up in a nice way. She looked so beautiful just laying there. Last night replayed in my mind and my erection grew. I kissed her neck and traveled down to her breast, licking a nipple. She moved around, not waking up. Soon I reached her sweet spot. I licked her clit and she moved around. I stuck my tongue in her entrance and I heard her gasp.

"Dylan." she called.

I swirled my tongue inside of her and her tasty nectar was all I wanted. I sucked her juices up and then sucked her clit. Bringing two fingers up, I began to finger her.

"Ahh. Yes, yes. Don't stop Dylan." she put her hand in my hair.

I curled my fingers in her and hit her g-spot. Her legs began to shake and I knew that she was close. Just as her orgasm started, I pulled my fingers out and slammed myself inside of her.

"Fuck." I hissed.

"Ohhh, shit." she put her hands on my back.

I started stroking, causing us both to moan. Soon we both exploded and I rested my head on her forehead.

"I love you."

I rolled off of her, "I love you too."

We got up and took a shower, making love once more. We got out and got dressed. I put on black jeans and a red Nike shirt with black and red Nikes.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Diamond asked.

"Well, I would say you, but since I already had my share of you, I guess a nice dish of pancakes would be nice." I kissed her mark.

"Coming right up." she got a bowl out.

Diamond made eggs, sausage, and strawberry pancakes. After eating my wonderful food, we sat down in the front room.

"Hey guys." we heard someone say as we were watching rerun episodes of 'Empire' on hulu.

I looked up and saw Paul. He was holding Ruby's hand as they came and sat on one of the other couches.

"How was your night?" a mischievous smile appeared on Ruby's face.

"It was great, how about you?" I spoke.

"Not as good as yours, but good." Ruby answered.

"I can make tonight way better than theirs if you let me." Paul kissed her neck.

"Well, we'll have to just wait until the time comes." she pecked his lips.

We spent hours just hanging out, until Daisy and Donny came downstairs. They decided that we all should go out to eat so we got our things and went to Olive Garden. When we got home Diamond and I made love once again.

************************************************************************************************

We have now lived in the castle for over two years now. Nothings really changed except for the fact that Keith and Morgan got married and just had a baby, Roger and Sarah are engaged, Ruby finally turned sixteen so now her and Paul are mated, and today Diamond and I found out that she is pregnant. Werewolves pregnancies last for five months and I wanted her to be my wife before she became the mother of my children. I been planed to ask her to marry me, but now I'm doing it sooner than later. I told everyone in the castle, that we were going to my old pack.

"Why?" Ruby asked.

"I'm planning on proposing to your sister there." I told her.

"That's so sweet. I can help her get ready." Daisy spoke.