So, Now You Want Me?

Diamond's POV

Another day in hell.

That's the first thing I thought when I woke up.

My name is Diamond LeeAnne Rose. I am fifteen years old and tomorrow I turn sixteen and hopefully I find my mate. Yes, I'm a werewolf, and I get beaten and I am forced to clean the pack house. Both my parents died during a rouge attack and that was the day when I first got beaten. I was only thirteen then, so I have been being beat for three whole years.

All the adults and little kids live in their own houses in our territory while the teens stay in the pack house. When a kid turns thirteen they move out of their house and into the pack house and when a teen turns twenty they have to move out of the pack house, mate or not. We do this in our pack so the teens can learn how to work together.

I quickly got out of bed and took a shower. I washed my hair with my peach shampoo and conditioner. I then washed up with my strawberry body wash.

I put my waist-length, natural dark brown and very light red hair in a high ponytail. I put on my black, with the word Aero wrote in white, shirt on, with my white skinny jeans that matched perfectly with my J-Lo skin tone and my big dark brown eyes. (If your wondering, I have a bank account that has over three million dollars in it that no one knows about.) I put on my black Converses and went downstairs to make the pack breakfast.

I made waffles, bacon, sausage, eggs, ham, and pancakes. We eat alot. I had set everything out when they finally came down. The last three people to come down were my abusive brother and beta of the pack, Jason, Lexi, the pack slut, and last but, not least, the man whore alpha, Dylan, who had Lexi hanging on his arm.

"Bitch, where is my food! You know I don't eat that shit like your fat ass! Go make me something, you slut." Lexi screamed and then punched me in my stomach.

I fixed her some fruit and then handed it to her.

"Next time get her shit together or else I'm going to give you the worst beaten of your life, you pig," Jason said while kicking me in my leg making me fall.

"Diamond?!"

"Yes, Alpha." I stand up.

"Diamond you will not be going to school tomorrow."

"Why not?"

I felt a slap to my cheek causing me to bite my tongue and bleed.

"You do not question me ever again but, you are staying to set up for my sixteen birthday party and you'll clean it up tomorrow."

"Tomorrow but, tomorrow is..."

"Is what?" Jason asked raising his hand up to hit me.

"Nothing." I felt a fist connect with my jaw making me fall to the ground.

"Get your fat ass up and go to school," Jason yelled.

I ran and got my bookbag and began the hour walk to school.

I was ten minutes away from school when I saw the pack drive by me. Each time they passed I was called many different names and sometimes I was hit with things. I didn't buy a car because I don't want them getting ideas about my money. The Alpha's car was the last to drive past me. I thought they were going to continue going when they stopped a few feet ahead of me.

I just continued walking by when I felt a rock hit my head really hard. I touched my head to make sure I wasn't bleeding. I kept on walking when I felt a cold liquid rundown from my head to my whole body.

"Take that, you fat bitch." Lexi laughed.

I saw that she had a diet lemonade bottle in her hand, which meant that she dumped it on me.

"Get in the car Lexi, and leave the pig alone." Jason laughed.

Lexi got in the car and they drove off. I looked at my black iPhone 5c to check the time and saw that my first class was about to start in three minutes.

I took off running going as fast as I could. I was almost to class when I felt someone trip me. I looked up and saw Dylan and Lexi.

"Oops," Lexi said in a fake apology tone laughing.

"Come on babe, let the fat ass go to class."

They walked off and I went into class. I was late and everybody looked at me.

"Your late Miss Rose." Mr. Austin stated.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

"No, problem take your seat."

"Yes, sir."

The rest of the day I got pushed into my locker, tripped, called names, and I even got slapped a few times.

I walked home from school and was punched as soon as I walked through the door.

"Where the fuck have you been, whore!? We're sitting here starving. Get your fat, lazy ass in the kitchen and make us lunch." Jason screamed.

After making them some lunch, which consisted of grilled ham and cheese sandwiches and Root Beer or Coke and yogurt and water for Lexi, I started on dinner. I made fried chicken, mac n cheese, biscuits, and corn. I made a salad for Lexi and her friends and after everyone ate I ate and I cleaned up the kitchen, then I went upstairs and fell on my bed going straight to sleep.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

Lots of love,

Dreamer

P.S. Read my new story. It's called Color Blind.