XVII

Thousands of thoughts were running through Tine’s brain as he stared at Arthit, he was ready to pull his hair in frustration, “I’m dreaming… it’s not really! How can he be here?!” Tine whispered in shock

Tine suddenly feels his body become weak, he falls down on the floor and keeps asking himself the same question, “What's going on?! This is definitely illusion” 

Both Kongpob and Arthit were badly beaten by the seniors before Type and Tine appeared, Kongpob was held cavity by two seniors while Arthit was held by other three seniors 

Type was about to get close to Arthit when suddenly two seniors grabbed Type’s both hands, Type struggles when the senior holding on Arthit grabs Arthit’s jaw and spoke, “Are we having a family reunion here? Ai’Oon is this your brother? So many people here, we can’t let them all go now, can we?” 

“Don’t touch him?!” Type shouted, he furiously glared at the senior. The senior punched Arthit making him lose his balance and fall on the floor, “Arthit!” Kongpob shouted in panic which made Type to look at Kongpob in confusion 

“This brat doesn’t know how to respect his seniors,” The senior whispered as he walks towards Type and he punches Type in stomach, Type groans in pain and fall on his knees but still didn’t stop glaring at the senior, “You are really making me mad now Kid, look down” The senior whispered in irritation as he grabs Type’s jaw

“You think you can scare me?” Type spitted on the senior’s face, the senior wipes his face and smiles before he angrily starts kicking Type into stomach. Other two seniors started kicking Type too, “Beg us to stop and I will let you go!” The senior shouted but Type kept glaring at him even though he was in pain.

“Phee! Please He's a child! Please let him go!” Arthit cries as he rushes towards seniors and tries to pull them away from Type, “Type!” Arthit cries as he watches Type in pain.

“Tine! What the fuck are you doing there?! Help them!?” Kongpob looked towards Tine and screamed but Tine looked possessed. He was quietly watching everything without reacting 

“Tine! Wake up! Help Type!!” Kongpob shouted again, meanwhile one of the seniors grabs Arthit by collar and drags him towards the railing. Both Type and Kongpob watch in horror and they know what was going to happen.

Kongpob struggles badly and he even was crying while Type tries to stand up but one of the seniors has pressed his head on the floor with his foot.

“Come on, Ryee finish this drama already. Guard might come anytime for patrol” One of the seniors who was holding on Kongpob said while laughing, meanwhile Tine turned pale when he heard the name of the senior holding on Arthit.

“No! Stop!” Type shouted in horror as senior named Ryee held him on the railing, “Time to die Ai’Oon, I’m sorry but I can’t let you live” Ryee said in malice voice

Arthit smiled sadly as if he already had accepted his fate, he looked towards Type as tears fell from his eyes, “Please forgive me” Arthit whispered as he looked at Type who had turned pale.

“Tine! get out of your fucking dream! Save Arthit! They will kill him!” Kongpob shouted angrily towards Tine, Tine came out of a daze state and looked around in confusion.
He quickly rushed towards Kongpob and then kicked off the senior who was holding on to Kongpob.

Kongpob, taking the advantage of other seniors distracted, punched him in the stomach. Both fought together against the seniors meanwhile with a sudden adrenaline rush, Type pulled one of the seniors left making him lose balance.

Type immediately stood up and punched another senior, “Stop or I will throw him off the building!” Ryee shouted in panic 

“Go ahead, let me see if you have the guts” Tine said while smiling, his smile appeared totally evil.