III

With Wat and Tine......

"Do you have anything to eat?" Tine said as he held his stomach while sitting on the ground and looking around the corridor.

Sarawat looks at Tine in annoyance as the boy won't stop talking and it was irritating Sarawat,

"No" He replies calmly

"Why didn't you bring anything? I'm so hungry" Tine sulks as he leans on the wall and frowns while giving a look of disappointment to Sarawat.

"Excuse me, I'm really sorry. I didn't know that we are going on picnic or else I would have packed snacks" Sarawat said sarcastically and rolled his eyes

"That's okay, next time keep some chocolate but not wafers, I don't like wafers" Tine said as he looked up at Sarawat who was standing beside him.

Sarawat looked at Tine in disbelief and decided to ignore the whining boy who was leaning his head on Sarawat's thighs now.

"So bony" Tine whispered as he poked Sarawat's leg

"Shut up!"

"It's more than fifteen minutes," Sarawat said as he looked at his wrist watch after sometime

"It's okay, let's wait for ten minutes more" Tine spoke as he stood up while using Sarawat for support, nearly making Sarawat lose his balance.

"Tell me directly that you are scared to explore around " Sarawat said in bored tone, making Tine laugh awkwardly

"What? No! What if we left and then others came looking for us" Tine said in a serious tone.

"Coward" Sarawat whispered under his breath

"Hey! I'm not a coward! I'm just trying to save others time so that they don't need to look around for us" Tine said while pouting and then turned to look outside the window.

Sarawat snickers and takes out his phone to check for a signal, he notices Tine looking at something outside with full concentration but doesn't question Tine or turns around to look.

Suddenly Tine moved away from the window and started running in the opposite direction, Sarawat was surprised and shouted, "Where are you going?"

"Tine!" Sarawat called Tine's name as he ran after him, Sarawat followed Tine in confusion and soon they came near the stairs going down.

Sarawat grabbed Tine's hands and stopped him, Tine looked possessed as he pushes Sarawat away but Sarawat held him tightly.

"Let me go!!" Tine shouted as he tried to free himself

"Tine! What happened?" Sarawat asked in worry

Tine angrily pushed Sarawat away and ran downstairs, Sarawat looked frustrated as he couldn't understand whether to follow Tine or wait for others.

"If something happened to him, then I would be blamed!" Sarawat shouted in irritation and ran downstairs.

With Kongpob....

Kongpob was standing on the terrace as he looked around, he saw someone running towards the terrace and rushed to follow them but lost their trails. He didn't even notice when he got separated by Type.

"No one is here" Kongpob whispered in confusion as he looked around the empty surroundings.

Kong walks towards the railing and looks at the ground below, The building has five floors and he was on fourth when he separated with Type.