XIX

“Ai Teepakorn, the boy who got injured and is in a coma… he’s your older brother right?” Sarawat spoke as he looked at Tine for his reaction.

Sarawat stares at Tine who quietly eats his dinner as if he didn’t understand Sarawat’s words, Tine even pick up a piece of chicken and brought near Sarawat’s mouth while smiling

“This is delicious, you should try this”

Sarawat sighs as he grabs Tine’s hand to stop him, Tine stares at Sarawat for some time and then pulls his hands out of Sarawat’s grip.

“Don’t try to distract me” Sarawat spoke looking at Tine who was playing with his food

“Then what do you want me to do?” Tine snapped in annoyance, Sarawat wasn’t surprised by Tine’s outburst instead he calmly stared at him.

“As much I understand, this all is revolving around You, Ai and that other guy who died” Sarawat concluded, Tine chuckles which made Sarawat stare at him in confusion

“Really? Then can you explain why Kongpob and Type are getting involved too?” Tine mocked Sarawat.

Sarawat becomes quiet and looks down at his phone, Tine rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his drink as he has already lost his appetite.

Few minutes passed when Sarawat showed Tine a picture of Arthit on his phone and said “This is Arthit right? He was your brother’s friend”

Tine stares between Arthit’s photo and Sarawat and then spoke, “What are you trying to say?”

“He’s Type’s older brother” Sarawat replies as he puts his phone away, Tine was amused now.

“When did you find out?” Tine asked, Sarawat hesitated before he spoke, “Remember when you and Kongpob were pulled by the water ghost? I realised that mostly you and Type are ghost’s target, also only you both trigger the ghosts as for Kongpob…. I think because he was on the roof at the first time this all started.. He became a part of it too”

He couldn’t believe that Sarawat found out about Type and him, even though he didn’t know that Type was Arthit’s younger brother. Even though Ai and Arthit were close, Tine didn’t know much about Arthit’s brother and dad.

“What else did you find out?” Tine asked as he rests his face over his palm and stares at Sarawat calmly.

                             “I couldn’t find out whether the rumour regarding Arthit killing your brother are true or not but I hope you won’t hold the grudge against Type” Sarawat spoke as he looks at Tine who looked soo calm that it made Sarawat worry

“Why would I hold a grudge against Type? His brother is dead for what he did to me, I have nothing to do with Type and I hope you keep this all information to yourself” Tine replies with a sweet smile.

“I will, I just want this all to get over so I can have my peaceful life back” Sarawat answers

“And you have any idea how this all will stop?” Tine asked carefully looking at Sarawat

“I didn’t find any clue but I will try to look for it” Sarawat replies, Tine sighs in relief when he heard Sarawat and smiles brightly

“I promise I will make sure everything becomes normal!” Tine said with full of confidence

“Huh? How will you do that?” Sarawat was in surprise, Tine smiles mischievously and spoke, “You don’t have to know about it,”

Sarawat rolled his eyes and then flick Tine’s forehead, making him cry due to pain, “So rudeeeee!” Tine pouts looking at Sarawat who smiles looking at him