16.

Smut warning; sex, choking, bdsm, daddy!kink, (masochist and sadist), etc. This is your first and last warning.

Valentino grabbed the smaller male by the throat and squeezed it slightly, not hard enough for him to lose his breath but just enough that it felt dominant and controlling.
Max spat out a small whimper-ish moan as he was being choked, man was he embarrassed letting that noise slip out. Val loved it though, it made him turned on even more, at this point he couldn't control himself.
Val leaned into max and whispered into his ear "call me daddy, nothing else, baby boy." The small male could've melted right then and there, he could not handle this whatsoever.
"daddyyyy" he had whined out getting impatient on how things were moving
That one word drove the other male insane, he had quickly stripped himself and then stripped Max fully naked, leaving his body fully vulnerable and for him to see every inch of him. Val was left in his boxers.
He started leaving hickeys everywhere, from his neck to his V-line and his inner thighs, he was marked quite literally almost everywhere. it was insane, Max took this as his turn to mark Val so he leaned into his neck and started kissing and biting anywhere he could, it was driving Val crazy. He found it fucking hot. The taller male decided that he'd had enough if this slow shit and he pushed max onto his knees, still on the bed. "Suck" he only said, taking his boxers off and  pushing Max to his dick, and Mac obeyed the order. At first he was just doing small baby kitten licks and with that, Val pushed his head all the way down, he started choking on it and Val let him back up, practically started face-fucking him. Max could feel that Val was close by the last moan he had let out, so max got off and moved away. The taller male was irritated at that, he wanted to finish.
"What was that for? Hmm" he grumbled
"Oh? Nothinggg" max giggled and laid down back onto the bed, the other male laying on top of him and whispered to him "do you wanna do this baby boy?"
"Yes" max replied eagerly. "What was that?" Val growled
"Y-yes daddy" he had whimpered out, Val added one finger into him and he yelped at the cold unusual feeling, he had let him get used to it for a second or two until adding another finger and finally moving in and out, the small male moaned a little louder than before and that finally pushed Val to the edge,
He had taken his fingers out and instantly put his dick in, max yelled in pain, he was huge. It hurt a lot, you could tell by the scream and the tears dripping down his face, Val did feel a bit bad.
"You okay baby?" He finally asked him after a minute of staying still. "Mhmhmm" Max gave him the approval so he started to move, going in and out again and again.
Just before they both finished, Val squeezed max's throat harder than the rest, as he came.
Even after they finished, you could still hear the moaning and grunting as it was that good after.
Just after, max had fallen asleep being in pain and very much exhausted. The taller male chuckled and cleaned them both up and cuddled into him. "Mine" he whispered to max as he also fell asleep.