23.

Has Valentino been in love before? Sure he has, maybe platonically with his best friend in kindergarten, or he had a favourite person when he was a small boy. Now, he knows what real love feels like, not the dumb one time thing crush.
He's so happy with max, max doesn't know how fucking inlove he is with him maybe, maybe he does know. He shows it though. Val shows his love for max with cuddles and kisses and the usual "I love you", its hard for max to show affection as he was never allowed to but he's learning and val is learning with him. Max is very grateful to have him help him become who he is, not what everyone wants him to be.
They're both Happy, with each other mostly but- in general, they're happy.
Or so we thought?

Knock knock...

"You really think getting a fucking ugly f***ot boyfriend would stop me from wanting to fucking break your teeth in? Valentino Khan Rose, me being your father, I thought you would know better to not be one of those fucking f***ots."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

A/N;
Oliver here, sorry for the late chapter, school has just started and I've been taking time to answer everyone's comments, hate comments or not I'm taking the time to answer them all. I am sorry to those who I haven't answered and if they wanted or was expecting an answer from me.