3.

Possible trigger warning
This chapter includes; Blood, Glass, violence and possible more heavily triggering things. Please skip this chapter if what I added triggers you.

Max could not believe his eyes when he got back from work, the house was a mess. Not only was it covered in pieces of glass, it was covered in blood. As Max opened the front door to his house, all he could see was red
Dark red blood everywhere
All of the furniture was broken as well. Even the microwave had been broken at some point in whatever the fuck happened here. He couldn't believe his eyes, maybe he was dreaming? Max pinched himself once, twice, three times. He felt all three and he panicked, something bad had actually happened and he didn't know if his father was okay
He quickly looked around everywhere. No sign of Dad In the kitchen, no sign of Dad anywhere. Max was really panicking now, though there is one place he hadn't checked yet. The shed.
Max Winced at the thought of the shed but went into the backyard and into the shed anyway
What he saw with his eyes had him feeling sick, like he was going to die maybe.
There laid a man from the restaurant, bloodied and bruised from head-to-toe. Max's dad was crouched next to the man's possibly dying frame. "You think you can get away from stealing from me? Really? You think I'm that dumb to not even notice that was gone." He roared out. Max stepped back from what had just happened and he ran out of the gate of his house and out of his street until he was at an abandoned park that's rusting due to it being there for quite some time, He sat on the ground even though there were benches and swings to be seated on.
"W-what the fuck did I just witness?" Max yelled out while crying, he instantly shut up when he heard footsteps and leaves crunching around him. Six large men all circled around him, he only recognised one of them which was Valentino, his boss. Valentino was the first to speak which broke the silence that Max thought would be never ending.
"Why are you out here all alone, little guy" Val chuckled and stepped closer to him
"I just saw s-something I shouldn't have" he stuttered out, he was Terrified of what just happened and the large sized men circling around him like he was going to run. He couldn't run anymore, his legs were so tired and weak after the run here, he ran all the way to the park afterall.
Val made a signal with his hands and the men stepped away from Max, Max let out a loud sigh of relief when they stepped away and Val laughed.
He crouched down in front of Max and placed a hand on his face "now tell me little guy, what did you see?" He asked a little bit too angrily
"my d-dad killing s-s-someone"

Val choked on air, he started coughing and he stood up. "He's WHAT?" He screamed.