21.

"you... You what?" Val tightened his grip onto max and he honestly felt like crying too. He didnt want to hear the love of his life say such a thing but obviously he couldn't stop him from feeling like that, right now at least he hoped.
"I- I have felt like that for as long as I can remember, Val. I'm sorry I'm broken." Max apologized and that broke Val a little, hearing his boyfriend apologize for being so broken and hurt. Slight tears dropped from Vals face, he let go of Max's head and looked him in the eyes. "I really care about you, Max. Please don't hurt yourself, I seriously wouldn't know what to do with myself if you left this damn fucking earth. You literally mean so much to me and I can't lose you! I... I love you and you know that. If you don't, you do now. You're loved, you're cared for and you'll be loved and cared for the rest of your life and it shouldn't have to end now or ever." Val rambled on, not thinking about what he was saying at all.
Max smiled softly through his tears and kissed Vals cheek. "I love you"
"I love you too" Val kissed his head.
"Cuddles?" The smaller male asked while still wiping his tears away.
"Of course my love, anything for you" the other agreed. He laid max onto the couch and laid on top of him, making sure not to squish him too much.
They both felt loved in that moment. Everything was okay, maybe.