Chapter 5

"Hermione, you'll be willing to be like me?" Naru said with happy unshed tears swelling in her eyes. "Yes, of course, Naru your my sister, my soon-to-be blood sister, I will follow you anywhere." Hermione said, biting her thumb to let 5 drops of blood drip into the potion which turns a nice seafoam green with swirls of gold. "Well, bottoms up Hermione." Kurama said and Naru watched as Hermione went through the same thing and her tails and ears are a nice seafoam green with swirls of gold.

"Oh and before I forget Ronald is looking for you 'Harri'. He's somewhere else that's not in this section." said Hermione when she wakes up. "Well, he can wait. Kura-tou-san do you still wanna do the sealing?" Said Naru who is like an excited fox kit. "Yes, I will Kit, now lay down so I can begin Naru." Kurama said while he shifted to his human form and Naru was right if Kurama was a girl and had Naru's colors they would match.

"Eight Trigrams Seal!" Kurama says as he seals 50% of his chakra & soul into Naru. Kurama then turns to Hermione and asks "Do you want me to be sealed inside you to help you as well?" "Yes I do, Tou-San" Hermione said and she lays down next to Naru and braces for the pain. "Eight Trigrams Seal!" Kurama says as he seals the other 50% of his chakra & soul into Hermione. Hermione screams but starts to calm down as Kurama starts to heal her. "Hermione calm down, It's ok Hermione It'll be ok." Naru says as she holds Hermione as she falls asleep.

~Naru's P.O.V.~

I smell Ron coming into this section and place a spell over the new tails & ears that Hermione and I have now. "Harri mate, what's wrong with Mione? Why is she sleeping?" Ron says while I was trying to think of a lie, kura made a mind link with me. K~:Kit you need to make him stop calling you mate since he's laying claim to you. The twin redheads who are your real mates are scared that you will reject them for their brother if you don't stop his behavior now!!!!~ Me~:What do you mean tou-san, my true mates?~ K~:Since you are a creature now my kit you will have mates who will be the only ones who will get you pregnant with their kits.~ Me~:Oh ok Tou-san well I have to go. Hermione is awake~

"Ron what do you mean what's wrong with Mia she's perfectly ok. Also, stop calling me mate, it's weird." I say while helping Hermione up. "But Harri your my best mate. Aren't you?" Ron says while trying to intimidate me.

"No Ronald we aren't friends anymore, Now leave us alone." I say as me and Hermione start walking back towards the school when I pull Hermione down with me as I duck out of the way of a spell. I turn around and see Ron with his wand raised. I simply look at him and say "Stupify." he gets hit with my spell so I simply levitate him behind us.