chapter 10

Previously on the story

.

.

.

McGonagall says as she wipes a stray tear away as 'Mione stands next to Uncle Orochi. I walk over to the chair and bow softly before sitting down and waiting for the hat to be placed on my head and it shouts "HOGWARTS HEIRESS, LADY SLYTHERIN" and my robes change to a knee length skin tight metallic green & silver traditional dress.

I look at my outfit and 'Mione is confused, and asks "Papa what did the sorting hat mean by calling Naru Lady Slytherin?" papa is shocked enough that he shifts human and kneels in front of me and says "Milady" I squeak and help papa up. "Papa, why did the ha-Alister call me Lady Slytherin?"

Now on to the story

"Darling, you are as 'Alister' said Hogwarts heiress, which means you are the technical owner of Hogwarts and the Founder's other properties" Papa said as he got up. Mione looks shocked and Uncle Orochi and Prof. McGonagall look shocked and faint as I look around and stare at a corner where Fawks sits. "Papa I see four paintings two are male and the other two are females and they look shocked that I'm looking at them who are they?" I ask Papa and he looks shocked. "W-where are the paintings Kit?"

He asks and I point to where they are and he uses magic and reveals them. "Hello there, I'm Lord Godric Gryffindor, the Lady to my right is my wife Lady Rowena Ravenclaw, and then our friends Lord Salazar Slytherin and his wife Lady Helga Hufflepuff" Godric says as he points to each of them. "Which of you is Lady Slytherin?" Salazar asks looking between me and Mione. "I-I am Sir Slytherin" I say as I bow deeply. "Darling stand up you don't have to bow to us, we're your ancestors call us Grampa Sal, Grams Helga, and you can call Godric & Rowena Uncle Ric and Aunty Row" Helga says as they all smile at me as Papa wakes up the professors. 

Prof. McGonagall looks at the paintings and says shakingly. "Kitsune-Potter a-are you seeing what I-I'm seeing?" both Mione and I look at each other then at her and say. "Yes professor we are seeing what you are" Prof. McGonagall nods and grabs two cups of firewhiskey and hands a cup to Uncle Orochi and they drain them in one sip. "Mi'lady who is the stern-looking professor in green?"Godric asks amused and I giggle and say "This is Professor Minerva McGonagall, U-uncle Ric she is your head of house"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey my Demons, how are you lot?
I'm great. I am sorry that I didn't update ANYthing I wrote lately, I'm trying to update some stories now
Thanks for sharing, Voting, & commenting on all Of My books, My Demons!