Chapter 9

(HEY MY DEMONS!!!!

IM BA~CK WITH CHAPTER 9 HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!! )

Previously on the story

.

.

.

I close the link between the three of us. "Hermione will go first professor." Prof. McGonagall turns to 'Mione and says. "Hermione dear, did you keep your last name or did you change it?" I look at Prof. McGonagall and say "We still have our previous last names but with Kitsune added to it in both mine and Hermion's case, my full name is Naruko 'Harri' Potter-Uzumaki-Namikaze-Kitsune and Hermione's full name is Hermione Jane Granger-Potter-Uzumaki-Namikaze-Kitsune" 

Now on to the story

Prof. McGonagall looks at us and then says "Kitsune-Namikaze-Uzumaki-Potter-Granger Hermione come sit dear." pointing to the chair in front of her desk as she holds the sorting hat waiting for Hermione to sit down. As soon as she does McGonagall places the hat and it immediately shouts out "SLYTHERIN!!!!!" Hermione gets up and hands Prof. McGonagall the hat as her robes change from red to green. "Kitsune-Namikaze-Uzumaki-Potter Naruko 'Harri' come sit."

 McGonagall says as she wipes a stray tear away as 'Mione stands next to Uncle Orochi. I walk over to the chair and bow softly before sitting down and waiting for the hat to be placed on my head and it shouts "HOGWARTS HEIRESS, LADY SLYTHERIN" and my robes change to a knee length skin tight metallic green & silver traditional dress. I look at my outfit and 'Mione is confused, and asks "Papa what did the sorting hat mean by calling Naru Lady Slytherin?" papa is shocked enough that he shifts human and kneels in front of me and says "Milady" I squeak and help papa up. "Papa, why did the ha-Alister call me Lady Slytherin?"