Actual Chapter 7

Previously on the story

"really sir you knew both my parents?" I say as we walk into the school and I wave at the Weasley twins and I giggle as I watch them blush and wave back. "Kit you shouldn't tease them" Papa says "But Papa they tease me!" I say to him then look at Prof. Snape. "Yes I knew both of your parents, now how about we go to Minerva's office and tell her why you both want a re-sort hmm?" he says as he leads the way to Prof. McGonagall's office.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Now on to the story

Prof. Snape knocks on Prof. McGonagall's door and we wait to hear a come in. My tails start to itch so I reach the itchy one in front of me and scratch the itch and purr softly as it feels nice not noticing that 'Mione, Uncle Orochi, and Prof. McGonagall stop and look at me since I didn't notice that Prof. McGonagall had opened the door till papa coughed. I look up and blush deeply stopping my purrs. "I-I-I'm S-sorry" "It's ok dear, let's just follow Minnie inside her office yea?" Papa said as he jumps out of my arms and gently leads me & 'Mione into Prof. McGonagall's office and we both watch Uncle Orochi levitate Ron's body through the doorway before letting him 'gently' fall to the floor as I giggle softly.

So sorry My Demons for the short chapter