chapter 6

Previously on the story

.

.

.

"But Harri your my best mate. Aren't you?" Ron says while trying to intimidate me. "No Ronald we aren't friends, Now leave us alone" I say as me and Hermione start walking back towards the school when I pull Hermione down with me as I duck out the way of a spell. I turn around and see Ron with his wand raised. I simply look at him and say "Stupify." he gets hit with my spell so I simply levitate him behind us.

Now onto the story

.

.

.

K:~Naru summon me, here are the hand signs.~ he shows me the hand signs I do them, and a chibi Kurama pops up and he jumps in my arms. "Hey Dad/papa your sooooooooooooooooo cute" Hermione & I say in unison. "Hey Girls, Naru your going to say I'm your familiar ok sweetie?" kura asked/stated.

"Yes papa" I say as we walk out of the forest and see Professor Severus T. Snape walking towards us. "Hari Potter or should I say Naruko 'Naru' Potter-Uzumaki-Namakazi-Kitsune I heard you were supposed to be in Slytherin would you like a re-sorting? Also, my Name is Orochimaru Severus Snape so I just use my middle & Last name, I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you this year and last year"

"It's ok Professor, I forgive you and yes I would love a re-sorting can Hermione have one too?" I ask as Professor Snape takes over the levitation of Ron as the four of us walk back to the school. "If she would like one, yes I would love to give her one, and Naru I am one of your godparents from both sides of the family" "Really sir you knew both my parents?" I say as we walk into the school and I wave at the Weasley twins and I giggle as I watch them blush and wave back.

"Kit you shouldn't tease them" Papa says "But Papa they tease me!" I say to him then look at Prof. Snape. "Yes, I knew both of your parents, now how about we go to Minerva's office and tell her why you both want a re-sort hmm?" he says as he leads the way to Prof. McGonagall's office.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey my Demons, how are you lot?
I'm great if ya'll were wondering. I am sorry that I didn't update ANYthing I wrote lately but I lost motivation for all my stories, and I was wondering if you guys would comment ideas for all my stories so I could get some ideas from all of your ideas!
Thanks for sharing, Voting, & commenting on all Of My books, My Demons! Also I know I left this book with a cliffhanger right now but I'm finding the rough draft I had this on in Google docs.