Chapter 8

Previously on the story

.

.

.

.

(a/n when in mental links, Hermione is bold, Naruko is italics and Kurama is bold, italics & underlined)

.

"it's ok dear, let's just follow Minnie inside her office yea?" Papa said as he jumps out of my arms and gently leads me & 'Mione into Prof. McGonagall's office and we both watch Uncle Orochi levitate Ron's body through the doorway before letting him 'gently' fall to the floor. I giggle softly.

.

.

.

.

Now on to the story

Prof. McGonagall looks at the three of us and then takes a double take at 'Mione and me and then at Papa then huffs and says "Well Severus what is it you need my help with & do be careful with letting levied students down gently you could give them a concussion." I take a look at Uncle Orochi and see him straighten his back as he says, "Well Minerva these two would like a resorting and I do believe after they are sorted into their new house lord Kurama will be able to explain where he's been all these years, and after what I saw young mister Weasley do to the girls' with their backs turned then he deserves it." Prof. McGonagall sighs and turns to look at us. "girls are you sure you want a resorting?" I step forward and nod my head.

"Yes professor I definitely would love to have a resort, but I know I will definitely miss having you as my head of house, but as the sorting hat told me when I was first sorted, I'll do well in Slytherin where I'll make my real friends and find where my real family is." Prof. McGonagall huffs and says "Well I'll miss the both of you in Gryffindor. now let me see where I left the sorting hat shall I?" she looks around and I see it on the bookshelf behind her, and I point it out to her. "Prof. McGonagall it's on the bookshelf behind you."

Prof. McGonagall looks behind her and sees it. "Thank you, child now which one of you wants to go first?" I look at 'Mione and create a mental link with her.

N:~'Mione do you wanna go first or shall I?~

M:~I don't know if you should go first or not, hmm let's ask Papa ~

K:~Yes children? What is your question?~

N:~Papa who do you think should get sorted first me~

M:~or me, Papa?~

K:~Hmmm interesting, I believe 'Mione should go first~

I close the link between the three of us. "Hermione will go first professor." Prof. McGonagall turns to 'Mione and says. "Hermione dear, did you keep your last name or did you change it?" I look at them and say "We still have our previous last names but with Kitsune added to it in both mine and Hermion's case, my full name is Naruko 'Harri' Potter-Uzumaki-Namikaze-Kitsune and Hermione's full name is Hermione Jane Granger-Potter-Uzumaki-Namikaze-Kitsune"