Chapter 3

"You re-really want me as your dad? After knowing what I was forced to do?" Kurama said, he wanted to make sure that Naru was sure.

"Yes, I'm sure Dad. I'm 100% sure that I want to be your Daughter and that I wanna have you sealed inside me, so you can help me with anything I'll need Dad!" "Ok so Naru I will need you to bite your thumb and make sure that 5 drops of your blood will fall into this cup with the potion that will turn a lovely metallic purple color after you add your blood since it's a really nice orange color because of my blood, then you will take a sip then I will sip the rest of it since there's only enough for the two of us, then we would pass out and let the potion work its magic." Kurama said so that Naru would know what to do. "Ok, Kurama tou-san." Naruko said as she did as she was told.

After they both drank the potion, Kurama gathered Naru into his arms and then they passed out. While they were passed out, Ron & Hermione were in the forest looking for Naru. "Now where did she go?" Ron asked as he stopped pulling Hermione with him. "Ron I don't know where Harri is!" Hermione said while already feeling Naruko's magic which was becoming more powerful with something that tasted so good in the air.

"Then let's split up Mione!" Ron said while saying Mione with venom. "Ok, Ron you go that way and I'll go this way" Hermione says while telling/pointing her path towards Naruko who is slowly changing into a hanyou-fox. "Ok, then mione see you soon." Ron says while going away from Naruko & Hermione who casts a repelling charm around her and starts running to where she feels Naruko's power.