Chapter 1: Where am I?

AN: This is a Esdeath x reader fanfiction. Please do not copy any of my work. The first chapter is in your pov. Some facts before you start reading.

Y/N: Your name.

L/N: Last name.

F/C: Favorite color.

Gender: Female. (as says in the title)

H/C: Hair color.

E/C: Eye color.

That should be it! Also, after this story is finished, don't be scared to comment some recommendations of different anime characters. I will try my best to possibly create some. Now... Enjoy~

Y/N's POV

It was cold. I slowly woke up, opening my eyes only to be met with pitch black, darkness. I blinked again, but felt my eyelashes rub across cloth. I was blindfolded. My throat became dry, and I panicked, trying to move my hands to my face. But they were tied down. I used all my strength to try and move them but it was no use. This time, I tried moving my legs only for them to be bound to something. I was sitting up so I must be tied down onto a chair. I couldn't move. Not one bit.

I started breathing heavier, scared and I felt useless. I felt...vulnerable. I stayed still, trying to calm myself down. Where am I? Why don't I remember anything? Many questions entered my head, as I was confused on my location. I remember one thing. The color blue. Yes. Blue. A bright blue, blue hair... That was all I could remember. I thought hard, trying to find something more useful to remember but it was no use. The thinking gave me a pounding headache, so instead I cleared my mind, focusing on my breathing, trying to make myself calm.

It must of been a good hour or two before I heard a different noise. By the time I heard it, I had calmed myself down and was sitting quietly, nearly dozing off. It was the sound of a iron door. The door banged as it was shut quite in an aggressive manner, and footsteps became louder. I kept my head down, slightly leaning forward. The footsteps stopped, coming to a halt, and it went dead silent. Nothing could be heard apart from my own breathing. Something touched my face. It was a hand. I felt the hand cup my chin, forcing my head upwards. I swallowed, my chest went tight and sweat started trickling down my forehead, trailing down my neck.

I took a sniff. It was a perfume smell, a woman's perfume. It wasn't so strong, very weak even, and it was getting a little stronger which gave me the impression they were leaning closer and closer. The hand let go of my chin and I hung my head again, gritting my teeth. I felt like I was going to cry. I didn't know where I was, I was alone, with a stranger, possibly someone who could...kill me. My eyes started tearing up underneath the cloth which was tightly wrapped around my head and my eyes to prevent me from seeing. I tried my hardest not to make a noise, but I let out a sniffle. Then a cold, stern voice broke the silence.

"When you are in my company, you do not look down. That is no respect. Lift your head." It was a woman's voice. It sounded slightly deep, the kind of voice you would hear if one of those women were trying to seduce you. My face felt hot. I was going to get angry easily over this stupid demand.

"How can I look up if I can't even see?!" I yelled angrily, and kept my head down ignoring what she asked of me. The air grew tense, and her hand came out of nowhere, wrapping around my throat, choking me with such hard force. I choked, losing my breath little by little. I raised my head and tried speaking out but failed to do so.

"Speak back to me again, and I will cut off your fingers. One by one." She paused, and I could hear a smirk within her voice. "Now that's better. Keep your head up and maybe...just maybe I will remove the blindfold."