Chapter 22: Imperial Arms?

Hi! Sorry it has been a long while since an update! I been pretty busy recently :) I had this chapter sitting in my drafts for a week lmao because I was lazy to publish and go through mistakes, you can scold me, Author-chan later -.-

Anyways I don't want to keep y'all waiting too long. Here is another chapter! Please enjoy :>

My body was feeling exhausted. Ugh, what on earth... I looked around, glancing around me in the room, my eyes still feeling heavy. I felt a warmth prescence, clinging onto me, arms wrapped around my waist. Esdeath was bare naked, her body pressed up against the side of mine. I smiled a little, enjoying how comfortable I was like this with her.

I averted my eyes to the ceiling above us, slowly blinking. Even though we had just had...well...sex. I was somewhat worried about something. Was I worried about the Night Raid? Was I worried about Esdeath? I wasn't so sure, but thinking about Esdeath's name made my chest flutter with butterflies. Fuck, I hate that this has happened.

From the moment she had kidnapped and held me prisoner in that cell, she had made her way into my heart, making me feel things I have never felt before with someone. It was frustrating but...Esdeath really had captured my heart. But I really felt guilty about the Night Raid. Am...I even going to see them again?

She stirred beside me, her head moving closer to my chest. I was met with ice cold eyes, peering up at me and a smirk on her face.

"Why hello there~" She teased, sliding her hand up to one of my breasts and holding on to it as if it was her property. I blushed, sliding my hand onto the hers and giving it a little squeeze. We laid there for a minute just staring at each other, before she sat straight up, climbing on top of me, mounting me.

She let out a little giggle and laid herself on top. I moved my arms, using them to hold onto her.

"Hiya..." I replied, my voice cracked. I went red from embarrassment. She took no notice and sighed happily.

"You see, I was going to keep you cuffed and locked up in my bedroom for a long time...however I had a dream and now have different plans for you." Her eyes widened in excitement and she smiled. I tilted my head at her confused. Wait...other plans?

"I would like for you to join me tonight in the meeting room. I have something I would like to discuss with you." Esdeath put her hand to my cheek and leant down, kissing it.

I watched as she got up and off of me. She slipped a white laced bra, with white matching laced panties and a white button up blouse. Esdeath stood up, sliding on dark navy trousers, and tied her hair back up into a very long ponytail. Her hand grabbed her cap and she threw it at me.

"Put it on. You look good when you wear my hat." Esdeath had finished changing and headed off to the bathroom to freshen up. I held my arms out and stretched, holding on to her hat.

"Hmm...she's being so nice and for what?" I said outloud, swinging my legs over the edge of the bed, now sitting up straight. I twiddled with the edge of the general hat thinking to myself. Was it because we did stuff together like... less than 12 hours ago?

I quickly scanned the room, searching for my clothes. Instead, I nosed around peeking into her drawers and taking what was hers. I guess she wouldn't mind. Besides, she supplies me with clothes anyways. I pulled out a dark grey cotton jumper and a black skirt with dark tights. This will do... I sighed and put them on. I wasn't a skirt type of girl but clothes is what I just need right now.

Esdeath walked back out of the bathroom. She looked refreshed.

"Oh, I see you stole some of my clothes." She said in a low voice and eyed me up and down. Her tongue flickered over her lips and she smirked.