Chapter 6: Too...close..

Hiya! Here is the next chapter of Prisoner! I'm again glad you are all enjoying the story so far and I will continue to update it as much as I can, when I can. Anyways, enjoy!

Ugh. I held my hands together, standing next to the sitting blue-haired woman. She was having a meeting with a bunch of strangers which I had never met before. I was made to stay by her side at all times in this ridiculous maid outfit. I sighed and felt myself gazing at her beauty. Esdeath had such a pale face, with the coldest blue eyes I had ever looked at. They were somewhat...mesmerizing to stare at. I hadn't noticed that the meeting was over, and everyone had left the room and that she had turned to look at me.

"Y/N?" Esdeath called my name, her eyes looking into mine. I swallowed hard and felt my forehead begin to sweat. I stayed quiet, unable to talk.

"Answer me when I'm speaking to you." Her voice grew stern and she stood up to face me. I felt my breathing quicken as she grew close to me. Too... close...

Her hand held up my chin and her eyes continued to peer into my own.

"I-I'm sorry I was jus-"

She cut me off and held my chin tighter and grabbed my wrist. Esdeath smiled, her eyes slightly glowing while she looked at me. "You were too busy admiring me? Hmm?" Esdeath laughed, and gripped my wrist harder. It started to hurt and I tried withdrawing away from her. Instead of her letting go, she carried on holding on and pinned me against the wall. I struggled and tried to wriggle away from her but she was very strong. I was weak. I had never felt so weak before.

I managed to eventually slip out of her grip and turned to face her. I slapped her across the face in annoyance. She shot me a flirty smirk.

"Hmm. Maybe I underestimated you." Esdeath straightened up her general cap and walked towards the door. "Come now, it's bath time. It's bath night~" She giggled and hummed softly, stroking her long hair.

I noticed that her whole mood had changed just like that. What on earth?! I reluctantly walked towards her and walked by her side back to her bedroom. I opened the bathroom door which was connected to her bedroom and organized a towel for her. The bathroom was spacious and to no surprise of mine, blue. I ran the taps and the bath was eventually finished. I left the bathroom. I was really being treated as a slave. And she could do anything she wanted to me. And all I could do was stand here, running a bath, being her servant. I felt myself grow angry but calmed myself down within seconds.

"It is finished." I said to Esdeath who was in her underwear. I looked at her black bra which held up her large G cup sized bre-boo-tid- what am I thinking? Stop that! I shook my head averting my eyes.

Esdeath strolled to the bathroom, undoing her bra and sliding off her panties. I saw her bare ass and my face burned red. She walked into the bathroom, and I heard the water splash about, hinting she had climbed in. Finally some time to myself. A few minutes later, she called out my name and I sighed. I trotted into the bathroom and looked down at the floor. I kept my eyes on the ground.

"Are you not coming in?" Esdeath asked me, lifting a leg up, and crossing it over her knee. She giggled staring me up and down. I glanced upwards, seeing a glimpse of her naked body.

"N-no? That is inap-" She cut me off and leaned forward, resting her arms over the edge of the bathtub.

"Well I need you to wash me" She giggled again. I refused and turned my back to her.

"I am not getting in with you." I said, folding my arms.

I heard water splash again behind me and a wet hand grabbed the back of my collar of my maid dress. I felt myself fly backwards, into the bath. I turned around in the bath, drenched and furious. I really wanted to hurt her. My h/c hair was soaking and I slightly lifted myself up, to see that I was hovering over Esdeath. Her face was bright red due to her blushing. My hand was squishing something really soft and squishy. I was holding her breast/boob. I withdrew my hand and backed myself at the end of the bathtub. Then she started laughing really loudly, while I felt flustered and embarrassed. I was irritated on how she found this funny.

Then I felt her hands slide around me. She was slowly undressing me. I realized the moment when she started sliding down the arms of the dress. I slapped her across the face. It was quick but there was a long silence between us. I got myself out of the bath while Esdeath continued to stay quiet, looking at the bath water. My dress was really wet. Maybe this means I can wear something less embarrassing.

Esdeath had silently moved out of the bath and grabbed ahold of the collar around my neck. I felt her drag me out of the bathroom, across the floor until I reached her bed. She threw me upon it, standing over me, still naked. The bedsheets were getting wet from my dress, which was revealing one of my shoulders.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I sat up a little, slightly intimidated by how scary she had become. She started laughing, her laugh growing more evil and more evil-like. Esdeath lifted up her head fully allowing me to see her face. She had a red mark handprint from where I slapped her. Esdeath grabbed my hand and held it to her face.

Her face grew closer to mine. "You really are something aren't you?"