Chapter 14: This is a new feeling

Hello! Two updates in one day! I thought why not :) anyways enjoy~

Warning: nsfw

She started to move her thigh around, rubbing it against my crotch. I was blushing really hard, and the blood on my arm was still dripping down it. Esdeath held both my arms up and looked at the one bleeding.

"Hmm.." she stuck out her tongue and licked at it. Her eyes grew seductive and she started rubbing her thigh faster. Small moans escaped my mouth, and she started take my fingers and put one by one into her mouth, sucking on them.

This felt really...nice. I couldn't stop it. I didn't really want to.

She started to undress me, unbuttoning the pants I had on, before sliding them off of me. I was now just wearing panties, the jacket and my T-shirt, as she went back to rubbing her knee and thigh against my sensitive area.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her right breast, squeezing my hand so I'd squeeze her breast by myself. I slowly fondled with it, feeling how soft and squishy it was in my hand.

Things were getting heated fast. I was down to just being in my underwear within seconds. And even more seconds later, I was completely nude. Her hands caressed and ran down everywhere on my body, feeling me all over. I looked at her face, staring at what I wanted. I moved both my hands to her neck and pulled her face to mine, pulling her in for a kiss. The kiss was sweet at first before it turned into a hot mess, our tongues fighting each other in each other's mouths.

We didn't go any further other than touching each other's bodies and making out. After it happened, she laid beside me, spooning me. I was hot all over and I held my hand to my mouth. What just happened? Did I really just make out with her?

My mind was confused. I didn't know what was going on inside my head. Esdeath's face was red and she buried it into the side of my neck.

We passed out moments later. We stayed in the same position all night, waking up together at the same time still huddled up together. Her arms were wrapped around me, keeping me close as she could to her. Esdeath kissed my cheek, and went back to snuggling her face into my neck.

I was flustered as our naked bodies were touching each other's. This isn't what I pictured would happen.I laid still and stared up at the ceiling. 

What is going on? Why would I do that with her? 

But I had no regrets. It was a rush. It felt good. I put my hand to my mouth, feeling uneasy. My stomach was fluttering like crazy like it had many butterflies. My face felt hot. 

It had been a few hours later. All was silent and she had fallen asleep, her leg wrapped over mine, keeping me close to her. I felt my eyes become heavy. It was warm. I had fallen into a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes to find no one next to me. I was alone on a bed, in the middle of a dark room which looked like a cell. The same cell I had been in when I had been locked up here. But I was on the same bed as Esdeath's. I panicked and tried to move but I couldn't. My hands were chained to the bed frame. And so were my ankles. I couldn't budge at all. I tried to scream but no sound came out. I tried and tried only for it to fail each time. 

My mind was racing. Where was I? Why am I in here? 

Suddenly a door opened and I heard footsteps. They were coming closer and closer towards the bed. I tried to peer at the person who was at the end of the bed frame. I just saw a tall black shadowed figure standing there. They moved closer to me, holding something in their hand. It looked like a weapon of some sort, a knife. Within seconds, I felt it against my skin. The knife dug into my leg as I tried desperately screaming  out for help. It was so painful. My eyes filled with tears and they streamed down my face. I let out small gasps and breaths. 

The knife was taken out and pressed against my stomach. The tip was already drawing blood and I stared at the shadow. All I could see was a faint smirk which turned into a laugh as the knife went through my stomach like cutting into a cake. It stung and hurt like hell.

I cried out and screamed. It was torture. It was pure torture. 

"Just end it already! Just kill me!" I managed to shout out. 

My wish was granted and the knife was moved to my neck. I screamed out as the knife slid across my neck.

My eyes opened and I sat straight up heavy breathing. I was sweating. A lot. Esdeath was sitting up also and staring at me.

"What's the matter? You were screaming." Esdeath asked, looking worried.

 I fell into her lap, tears falling from my eyes and I cried. I cried and cried, still feeling slight pain from where I was stabbed. I checked, my eyes blurry. So it was a dream.

"Shhh, what happened Y/N? It's okay, it'll be alright." She hushed me and held me close. I clung onto her tightly, still in tears.

I felt...safe in her grasp. Unlike her attitude and looks, she was warm. The blue haired ice queen was not as cold as I thought she was.