Chapter 2: Escape...

Hey! My apologies for leaving this story for a few months TwT I didn't expect people to read it but thank you to those who have taken an interest in it! Now chapter 2, for the people who have been waiting for it!

Light shone through a small barred window onto the cold floor. I had fallen asleep against the wall, shivering from how cold I felt from the freezing, uncomfortable walls. I woke up to the sound of the cell being opened, and my eyes were blurry. I could make out a fuzzy figure of white and blue, their hand using a key and unlocking the chain around my ankle. I felt light-headed and tired from the lack of sleep. I had no energy in resisting but I kicked at them, They spoke. It was her. Esdeath.

"Now, now. Don't be like that. I'm letting you have some freedom for a couple of hours. Keep kicking and I won't be so nice." She said, I could sense her smirking while she said that.

I ignored what she wanted me to stop doing and carried on kicking at her, hitting something soft and warm. My foot had kicked at one of her breasts. as I could make out and it made her...pissed. She grabbed onto my t-shirt tightly and pulled me up with no care. She stared at my face, holding me up by the neck of my t-shirt. My eyes were more focused, and I stared into her cold, blue eyes. They had gotten brighter.

"Now listen here! I said stop kicking me! I guess it'll be the hard way." Esdeath held me up in the air before pushing me against the wall, staring directly into my face, angry. I let out a whine from how rough she was treating me, my back against the cold wall. Suddenly her face flushed red, and she looked away from my face before dropping me. I fell to the hard ground, my bottom stinging from the hard impact. I looked up at her, seeing her hands covering her face. Was she...blushing? No..she must be..going through something. She grabbed the collar of my t-shirt again and started dragging me across the floor. I tried standing up only to be pushed back down, still being dragged.

I was dragged along this corridor, past cells, past guards and up these stairs. And it hurt like hell. My legs banged against the steps. We finally reached the top and I was still being dragged, in much more nicer hallways. I stared at the walls, seeing paintings, and aqua paint. She stopped dragging me, bringing me to this door. I looked up, in pain and examined it. It was a clean white and nothing else. She unlocked it and turned the handle, taking me inside, this time hoisting me over her shoulder as if I was nothing but a feather. I blinked and looked at the room. It was all white and blue, with a black framed bed and white bedding sheets. She slowly dropped me onto her bed, and pulled up a chair, going back to the door and locking it. She slid the door key between her breasts like she did with the other one she has and sat down on the chair. Esdeath stared at me and sighed.

"You know, I could be a lot more worse to you. But...you've.." She started but stopped and gave me a evil grin. She leaned forward in the chair and kept her eyes focused on my face.

"Strip." She commanded, still smiling. I blinked, confused.

"W-what..?" I questioned and stayed still. She smiled even more and stood up.

"I said strip. Don't make it any worse for yourself." She came closer, and sat herself on the bed next to me. My body was frozen and I was screaming at myself in my head to escape but..I was terrified. I felt genuine fear when it came to Esdeath. I shook my head quickly and finally had the energy and courage to move slightly back from her. She stopped smiling and leaned forward to me. She took off her general hat and placed it down next to me. Esdeath suddenly pushed me, forcing me to lay on my back. She hovered over me and glared.

I tried wriggling away, and I broke free of her grip. I headed for the door, only remembering where the key was. I looked back and tried kicking at the door hoping it would break. I was just plain stupid. Esdeath was behind me and grabbed me by my throat, She slowly tightened her grip and I started choking. My eyes became blurry, tears filling them. If she didn't stop choking me, I'd definitely pass out. She realised how close I was to passing out and stopped. She leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"Wake up.." She continued saying it over and over again, getting louder and louder each time. I then felt a hard slap across my cheek.

I woke up, a sharp pain across my cheek. I was dreaming. I blinked many times and looked up to seeing a guard throwing water at me. I was soaked, my t-shirt slightly see-through. I sat there shocked. Why was I dreaming that..?