Chapter 15: A morning meal

Hi! Another chapter! I hope you are all liking the story so far. I'll try my best to keep updating, I go back to college tomorrow so updates might be a little slow from now on but I shall try my best to keep publishing :P

Enjoy the chapter~

That morning, she stayed close to me. Instead of asking me to get her the morning breakfast, she got dressed and straightened up her hair with a brush. Esdeath looked at me with a small smile on her face but her eyes looked sympathetic. 

"Would you like me to get your bre-" I was cut off by her.

"No, no. I am getting it myself this morning. You seem quite shaken up from last night. I hope for you to talk to me about what happened while you were dreaming." She insisted and opened the bedroom door. "I'll be back in a few moments, just stay there. And don't move."

She left the room and shut the door behind her, locking it. I guess she knew I could make a run for it while she was in the kitchen. I sighed. I was still undressed. I looked around the room and out of the tall window which had a wonderful sight of the city. 

I lifted myself out of the bed and stood straight up. I needed to put something on. I looked for my clothes which I had on the day before but there was no sight of them. Ugh, she must of taken them or something. My eyes gazed to the chest of drawers. I really needed to put something on. My  body was starting to get goosebumps all over from how cold I was becoming. 

I opened one of the drawers and found myself staring at underwear. My face flushed bright pink and I shut it as fast as I could. Oh my god. I know I had seen the bra and panties on her in person but I felt like a massive pervert going through her drawers and seeing those. Thinking about it, I had also seen her naked. Her body flooded my mind and I shook my head, flustered.

Stop it, I told myself inside my head and held my face. I cleared my throat. I opened a different drawer to see some casual clothes like shirts and skirts. I pulled out one of the shirts which was plain white and slightly see-through. I guess this would do. I pulled the sleeves up my arms and slipped the shirt on. I buttoned up the buttons as quickly as I could and left the top two undone. 

Well at least I wasn't naked anymore. After that, I stretched my arms and legs and had a little look around the room. The room walls were painted white. How plain. I heard the door unlocking and I turned to the door. Esdeath stood there holding a tray, a blush on her face. Her eyes looked me up and down. She continued to stand there, left dazed. 

"Is there something wrong?" I questioned her and folded my arms. 

Esdeath giggled and shook her head. "Oh nothing, I just like the way that shirt fits on you."

What was that supposed to mean?! I felt my cheeks go warm. 

"Anyways, please get back into bed. I brought you something to eat to make you feel better." She held the tray on one hand and used her other hand to drag me back to the bed. 

"Alright, alright! I can sit on it myself. Wait- did you say something to eat?" I looked at her in disbelief. I stared at the tray and sat on the bed. 

She nodded and rested the trap on my lap. "You need something to eat don't you? I can't have you going hungry." Esdeath took her hat off and placed it on the side. I felt warm inside. She got food for me? But wasn't I meant to get and serve her food? 

She sat herself beside me. Her eyes watched me as I picked up the fork. In front of me was a full traditional breakfast. Eggs, bacon, sausages, and bread that had been toasted to perfection and more on the side. 

"Uh- t-this is too much...I feel like this isn't allowed for me so please can yo-"She cut me off once again.

"It is yours and mine to eat. We are sharing a couple's breakfast." She drooled a little and her cheeks were pink.  Wait- WE ARE SHARING?! THE SAME MEAL?! I watched as she took the fork out of my hand and stabbed at the egg, the yolk oozing out. She picked up a piece and popped it into her mouth, swallowing it. Esdeath did the same thing again and this time held the fork towards me. It edged towards my mouth. 

"Don't you think this is a little lewd-?!" I said panicking, sweating a little. I was nervous as fuck. She looked a little surprised and giggled at what I said. 

"Oh my, oh my. This is lewd? My dear, Y/N, what we did last night was lewd." Esdeath teased, her tone changing as she smirked. It was silent for a few moments afterwards and I opened my mouth.

"O-okay, but just this once. I still think sharing a fork or even being fed by y-" Food was shoved into my mouth. I blushed and sat there eating slowly. How embarrassing. I was being fed by Esdeath. 

After a while, we finished the shared meal. She put the tray to the side and brought me in for a hug. I sat there unsure what to do. I let her hug onto me, her chin resting on the top of my head.

"So...what was your dream about?" 

I froze, remembering about the shadow and knife in the nightmare.