11

11

Shivangi was the most excited today. Finally finale of her show is going to be aired. Though she has been present for every minute and knew what the result is going to be, she loves watching the episode. Editors always left her surprised by the content they picked to air.

Apart from getting to watch gimmicks of others she missed while being busy or being elsewhere, she will also get to watch intentionally edited small videos of her. What fun she finds in the latter is the secret smile she always has recollecting what happened before and after the particular clip that was chose to air.

Though they share a part of it for world to see, there are still some glimpses that are uniquely theirs and will reside only in their memories.

Shivangi has been rushing her parents to complete vishu celebration fast so that they all could watch it together. With one hand buried inside the packet of potato chips that is mandatory when she is up for entertainment, Shivangi held her phone in another hand. Since most of the team is going to be watching the show on TV as Hotstar upload will be delayed, they all decided to chat while watching reliving the moments.

{

GROUP CHAT

Shivangi : Paathaingala! En rowdy entry epdi

(How is my mass entry?)

Bala : Ei papa enna dan rowdy nalum anda walk ah maatha matingaraye

(Your funny walk never changes)

}

Shivangi looked at herself in the screen declaring her as Rowdy of the set. She personally believed she had every needed quality to be one. It was appalling why anyone would not accept her as one.

{

GROUP CHAT

Kani : Nalla vela master online illa. Tevai illama inga vera ennoda dance ah kalaichiruparu

(Thankfully master isn't online, else he would have made fun of my dancing)

Bala : Kara kolambu Kani aadinale varum sani

(You dance silly)

Kani :Eyy anda kara kolambu Kani dan win pannen terinjuko

(Don't forget I am the one who won)

}

Shivangi was typing her counter faster before anyone could beat her to it, but a familiar recent times favourite song 'Buji' caught her attention and she raised her head to watch the TV for his entry.

They hadn't prepared any steps together. It was their own steps they were performing for, but still they both made it look 'cute' as usual on screen. Shivangi was smiling at how master tried to pull Ashwin to dance with her, when her phone beeped with another message.

{

GROUP CHAT

Kani : Inda master ellaru performance-layum vandu aadraru

(Master interferes with everyone's performance )

Shivangi : Naan epdi aadanen

(How did I dance?)

Manimegalai : Nee pinnita illa. Adudan master kooptapa Ashwin aada varala. Pavam anda paiyane bayandu tan un dance la

(You were too good. Look, Ashwin refused to dance with you when master compelled. He must have been scared seeing your wonderful performance.)