Chapter eleven

Hey guys. How's it going? Good? Cool. Enjoyed the first three days of 2013? I have =D Well apart from yesterday when we had a black out on the entire block and it was like thirty nine degrees its been good. Anyway so I just whipped this up while I was on holiday. Sorry I couldn't post it. No internet.

Enjoy

Chapter eleven

Lauren’s POV

Wrapping Isaac’s arm around my shoulder he grunted as we entered pack lands. I could already feel my connection with the pack and when I heard Isaac sigh I knew he did as well. Yasmine stayed in her wolf form for the whole trip not bothering to change back into her human form when we rested.

A voice started to shout at me through the pack link. How dare you step foot into this land with that monster. I heard him growl at me with so much force I nearly bolted out of pack lands.

‘How dare you speak to me that way?’ as I lifted Isaac further from the floor as he stumbled over a few rocks. There was a loud growl in the link before it was cut off. Setting Isaac down, I glanced around the area. A patrol comes this way on a regular basis and I gestured Yasmine closer.

“You have to stay close to me now. You are still counted as a rogue.”

“Not for long.” I heard Isaac grunt as he shifted himself against the tree. “If you want, I will let you join the pack.” Yasmine looked at him confused for a moment before nodding her head and I smiled at her.

“Thank you Isaac.” I moved his long locks out of his face as he smiled.

“Anything for my mate” The sound of dirt being shifted alerted me and made me stand up and face towards the sound trying to block whoever it was from view. The group of four wolves finally approached us and the leader transformed backing in mid-stride.

“Luna, it’s good to have you back.” I watched them all bow and I sighed deeply.

“You may rise.” I told them as they straightened. The man in front of me glanced behind me and smirked.

“You bought us rogues Luna?”

“They are not rogues.” I instantly barked back as he smirked at Isaac.

“They are so petty Luna. Perhaps we should just kill them-“

“How dare you suggest killing my own mate” I growled at him and he instantly looked shocked and dropped to his knees.

“I am so sorry Luna. If I had known…” He drifted off and I snorted before turning away from him.

“He needs help. I need one of you to run back to the pack house and get a doctor on standby.” One of them immediately took off as I lifted Isaac from the floor and the leader had transformed back before showing me his back. Placing Isaac on it I transformed back myself and kept my eyes on him the whole way to the pack house.

Isaac’s POV (Son)

I sat on my bed leaning forward with my head in my hands. This would be the perfect moment when my mate would be here with me. She’d wrap her arms around me and kiss away my worries as she-

My thoughts were cut off by a smell drifting into my nose. My head shot up and I sniffed again. It was like all my desires in one scent. Groaning I stood up as it completely took over me.

I was already on the stairs when I saw her. She stood behind my mother trying to shield herself from any passers-by. I almost smirked when I noticed she was naked. God knows only why but seeing as my mother was naked as well then I suppose they met on my mother’s trip.

I watched as a maid handed them both clothing and she quickly pulled them on while my mother stood there holding the clothes. Then it clicked. She was back. Growling my hand gripped tighter on the hand rail and I practically ran down the stairs before grabbing her around the neck.

“You brought him back.” I growled at her as she stared at me with shock “You brought my monster of a father back.” She stared down at my hand in shock before I squeezed her neck a little tighter. “Where is he? I want to destroy-“

I was cut off when a hand was placed on my softly. Sparks shot through my hand, up my arm and straight to my wolf as he began to howl in joy. My hand instantly let go of her and I turned towards my mate.

“Your mine” I growled to her as she nodded and bared her neck towards me allowing me to bend forward and mark her right there.

Isaac POV (Not the son. I’m just gonna say Isaac POV from now on cause he was the original Isaac.)

The bright light burned at my eyes as I opened them. Staring around the room my mate lay peacefully on the couch and I smiled lightly. I felt like I hadn’t smiled in years and I liked the feeling of being able to smile again.

I don’t understand why she would want to be here though or why she’s want to come after me. I hurt her in a way no mate should and I felt guilty. My heart wanted to collapse and I felt my wolf spring to life. She’s with us. She’s safe. I felt my head and noticed that someone thankfully had shaved off the long hair which had grown long and disgusting.

My stomach growled loudly as soon as I glanced at the food on the small tray beside me. Grabbing the bowl of soup I quickly swallowed it down before the door opened revealing a man. “Glad to see you’re eating.” The doctor mused as he walked over towards me “You seem to be well hydrated and I can see you’ve got an appetite.” Grinning lazily at him I glance at Lauren to see her stirring on the couch as she started to wake up.

“Heart rate normal, colour coming back” He took out a thermometer out of his pocket, shook it before placing it in my mouth for a few seconds as he wrote something down and then pulled out of my mouth. “Good. Temperature normal, I’d say you’re free to go but seeing as you only got back yesterday I’m going to keep you here just to be safe.” He wrote something down on the clipboard before looking up at me.

“Would you mind if I ask you a few questions?” He asked me and I shook my head before he smiled. “Good. Would you like to tell me the date today?”

“I’m not entirely sure. I never counted the days I was locked up by the rogues.” I spat the last few words out before sighing and laying back further into the bed.

“That’s fine. How old are you?”

“Twenty-two” I told him and he stared at me for a moment.

“Okay. What is your last memory before you were taken?”

“I-“ I thought for a moment before sighing “I had brought my mate here when she dislocated her arm.”

“Okay.” He wrote something down before looking up at me. “Physically you are very healthy and on the mend but mentally.” He shook his head before he glanced down. “You seem to not remember what happened in the last twenty-one years of your life.”

“Twenty-one years?” I muttered and he nodded as Lauren stood next to me.

“It’s alright Isaac. If there is anything-“ The door was thrown open and a large man stood there glaring at everyone in the room before his eyes stopped on me.

“Welcome back, Alpha.” He hissed before glaring at my mate and leaving.

Sorry if it's a bit short. So yeah someone already guessed that they were gonna get together. Hehe

Vote. Comment. Fan