Chapter twelve

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update. I've been meaning to update since i got back but I've been so tired. I've literally been a zombie walking around my house. Anyway if you know anyone who went to FanTAStic then ask them if they remember the crazy chick by the toilet. Haha.

Really badly uneddited

Enjoy

Chapter Twelve

Lauren’s POV

“I don’t understand.” My mate muttered before looking up at me “Who was that?” Shaking my head I leaned down and kissed the top of his head.

“No one to worry about right now. What I need to worry about is getting you out of here and up into bed.” He smiled at me before reaching for my hand which rested on the side of his bed.

“Lauren. You saved me and for that I will never hurt you again. I know I treated you bad in the past and you probably hate me for it but-“ Pressing a finger to his lips I smiled slightly.

“No. I’m not angry nor do I hate you. Yes what you did hurt but that was a long time ago.”

“I know Lauren but to me it felt like it was just yesterday.” Looking up at the doctor he wrote something down before smiling at me.

“He is free to leave whenever he wishes. There is no physical damage but mentally…” He shook his head before leaving the room.

“Shuffle over.” I muttered and he did what I told him to do before laying down next to him.

“I feel unsafe in my own territory.” He muttered to me as he threw his arm around my shoulders.

“There’s so much I should tell you but I’m scared how you would react.” I whispered to him and he leaned down and kissed my hair lightly.

“You’re my mate Lauren. When you think I’m ready then I will be ready. Perhaps by telling me what happened after my memory disappears.” Smiling lightly I looked up at him.

“Well, afterwards you let me eat with the girls again.”

“I did?” He sounded confused before smiling. “I feel like a douche.” He told me and I grinned before shrugging.

“You were.” Sighing I laid my head down on the pillow “There was a woman.” I muttered and he raised an eyebrow at me.

“A woman? This woman wasn’t you?” I shook my head and he raised his spare hand up to his newly shaved head. “Did I, er…” He drifted off and I shook my head.

“No. Nothing happened like that. I was hurt though.”

“I’m sorry-“

“No I’m sorry. I did punch you in the face.” There was silence in the room before he burst out laughing.”

“You punched me in the face?” He asked astonished and I nodded before his laughter died down into a chuckle. I watched him look around the room for a moment before grunting as he sat up. “It’s been a while since I have been the one sitting in the bed and not someone else.” Isaac muttered to me “And I don’t like it.” Chuckling myself I got up from the bed.

“I’ll go grab you some clothes and then I’ll be right back. Stay here.” He nodded at my words as I left the room smiling at him as I closed the door. I finally have my mate back… and I’ve never seen him so happy.

Isaac’s POV

Shuffling around in the bed I finally laid back and waited for my mate to return. The small TV played in the corner and I slowly started to close my eyes again. I was tired and I knew that I hadn’t fully recovered. Perhaps for not another day yet but my wolf was stirring inside of me making me open my eyes as he started to growl at the intruder. There in the doorway was the boy from earlier. His hands clenched at his sides and the anger showed on his face.

“Come back later boy.” I muttered to him turning over my side before being thrown back to face him.

“You really think your fit to be Alpha?” he growled at me making me sit up. “You aren’t worthy of the position no matter having a mate.”

“You dare-“ Clenching my jaw my wolf growled at the boy in front of me viciously. How dare he insult me and my mate? “And you are right to be Alpha?”

“I was-“ Taking my chance I threw myself at him shifting mid-air. He was prepared and shifted as well as I bit into his neck. His wolf was shorter than mine but not by much. Shaking me free he clawed at my face standing up on his hind legs. I launched myself at him tackling him into the wall and into the next room where a woman screamed. Glancing up at them for a second I saw a woman clutching a small bundle and her mate protectively holding them both.

The sight made me instantly change back as the boy tried to recover from the smash through the wall. “Change back boy, I will not have anyone harming members of my pack.” He stared at me for a second before shifting back as well.

“They are not part of your pack. They are part of my pack. When you died it was handed to me.” I glared at him but I instantly stiffened as I heard my mate’s small voice from the doorway.

“Isaac.” She whispered making me and the boy turn our heads towards her but her eyes were on the boy “How could you?” She asked him. The boy instantly shut down and lowered his head.

“Lauren.” I spoke up from the silence. Her eyes slowly turned to mine. “This boy-“

“I am not a boy.” He barked at me making me glare at him before turning back to my mate.

“He told me that when I ‘died’ he became Alpha. How is that even possible? The only way that would happen is if he was my son.” She stared at me for a moment before lowering her head and glancing up at the boy giving me everything I need to know.

“I found out I was pregnant a week after you went missing.” She muttered before looking up at the small family. “I’m sorry for ruining such a beautiful moment.” She apologised making them smile and shake their heads.

“It’s fine Luna.” The man spoke up out of the parents “We understand.” My mate looked up at me.

“We should leave this new family alone. Both of you” She turned her head towards her… my son who slowly nodded and walked out behind her. Walking over to her I tilted my head.

“I think you have some explaining to do.” I muttered to her before following my newly found son.

Comment.Vote. Fan