Chapter ninteen

Hey guys, I am so so soooo sorry for not updating in such a long time. I've been so busy at the moment because of multiple reasons. One main reason is that my parents are wanting to move and I have to go look at houses with them. School is another reason so I am so sorry.

Also Im sorry it can't be any longer and its so short and shit. I'm having such bad writers block that this is the small amount I could write. 

So sorry again 

Enjoy

Chapter nineteen

Isaac’s POV (Son)

I glanced over at my father as I chewed on my lamb. He was mumbling something into my mother’s ear which was making her blush. A soft hand was placed on my arm and I looked at my mate who was slowly looking me over to make sure I was okay.

“Isaac.” She muttered and I fully turned to her.

“Yes Yasmine?”

“You should stop feeling so much hatred towards your father.” She whispered to me and I frowned.

“You know what he did wrong to my mother-“

“But you also know what he right to your mother. Does wrong always over through right?” I didn’t speak, only turn back to my meal. Truth was I had gotten over what he did to my mother. I hate him because he was Alpha and I’m not.

“You are being selfish.” She hissed at me “There is no doubt that he will give you the position and yet you still despise him even though he hasn’t done anything towards you but make you study so you can become a better alpha then you were. Is that such a crime?” I stood up, not being able to take much more of my mate’s words.

“Excuse me.” I muttered and walked out of the hall. As soon as my feet hit the marble, I heard footsteps behind me. “Yasmine, I don’t want to talk-“

“I’m surprised you don’t even know what your own mates footsteps sound like.” My father mused from behind me and I turned to face him.

“What?” I asked him and he raised an eyebrow at my attitude before crossing his arms over his chest.

“So it seems I know the reason why you hate me for starters.” He confirmed and I growled before walking towards the library. “Isaac, you shouldn’t walk away from your alpha.” My father called after me as I continued to walk away from until he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

“How about we make a deal?” He told me and I frowned at him.

“A deal?” I asked and he nodded.

“I missed out on the first twenty years of your life and I’m sorry. I would also like to remind you that you aren’t the only one who’s getting tired of the alpha role. I don’t want to be alpha for much longer than a year. I just want grandkids that won’t hate me because you do so here’s the deal. You marry your mate and I’ll give you the pack. No training or anything required.”

“You mean I could be alpha tomorrow?” I asked and he chuckled and shook his head.

“One year. That’s all I need to be able to get the pack back on its feet and I will guarantee that if you marry your mate in that required time, then I will hand over the pack to you no problem.” I was quiet for a moment before sticking out my hand.

“Deal” I said and he grinned at me.

“A deal it is.” He mused before shaking my hand and then leaving me to go back to the feast.

I'm not sure when I will update next so don't hold your breath.

Vote, Comment, Fan