Chapter Seventeen

Hey guys. So It's holidays FINALLY. WOOH and for all of my american views, yes that means vacation. Haha my friends american and he goes off my head at me everytime I call it holidays. Anyway, I'm not sure when I'll be updating next because I have a lot of dances to memorise and I have a production coming up in may so I really have to buckle down.

Enjoy

Chapter seventeen

Isaac’s POV (Son)

I stared at the words on the page, trying to absorb as much as I possibly could from the last few words in the book. Sighing, I finally put the book down and stared at the stack of family history I am yet to touch.

Grabbing the largest book from the bottom of the pile, I flipped open the cover. The paper felt like it was over a hundred years old and I carefully manipulated it as I turned over the page.

 A drawing of a man was on the first page. A young lady stood behind him and from what I could tell, they were mates. The age difference between the two was significant and I let out a low whistle. Reading the small writing under the picture I could hardly even believe what I saw.

Alpha Dominic (197 years old) Luna Tiara (19 years old)

He waited for his mate for so long. Everyone knows that once you reach the age of twenty one your body clock stops so you don’t grow older but just stay the same until you find your mate. I felt sorry for him, waiting all that time to find his mate. Looking underneath them, I saw the description someone had written.

Alpha Dominic was the first alpha of our pack. He first started this pack when he was nineteen with his brother, whom later was killed by vampires. After 178 years, he finally came across his mate when she transferred into his pack.

They had two sons: Marcus and William whom took over the roles of delta and beta as they grew up.

Jesus Christ, I thought as I ran my hands through my hair and flipped to the next page.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Slumping back into the chair, I flipped over the page. My father’s picture was plastered onto the page and I suddenly sprung back to life. Leaning forward, I saw my mother wrapped protectively in his arms but a slight smile played on both of their lips.

Alpha Isaac (22 years old) Luna Lauren (19 years old)

Alpha Isaac was the first alpha to ever challenge their father for their position and he was the youngest alpha to ever take over the pack at the age of sixteen. The alpha is also the first to secure five treaties within the first five years of becoming alpha making him one of the most powerful alphas of our pack.

His mate, Luna Lauren, was found in the pack after she was forced to leave her own pack. She also possesses a very unique and strong wolf.

After a rogue attack on the pack, Alpha Isaac went missing, suspected dead.

They only had one child: Isaac

Now we are getting to the good stuff. Grinning, I flipped over the page to find nothing, only blank pieces of paper. Growling to myself lightly, I ripped my head around to see my father standing there.

“Wondering why you’re not in there?” He asked me before taking a seat next to me.

“I was alpha once too, why am I not in here?” I argued and he sighed.

“Because all you have accomplished while you were Alpha was failure. You didn’t prove yourself to the pack in anyway. There are only three alphas in her that have done evil things to this pack. The worst one was Alpha Paul; he raped all of his handmaids and killed several children.”

“Who writes all of this? I mean… it’s not like you write it yourself.” He snorted and rolled his eyes.

“Of cause not. The alpha before you writes it. My father wrote it as I will write yours.”

“So those men, they had children? The evil ones I mean.”

“They found their mates and they had children.” He said with a shrug like it was no big deal and I shook my head.

“I mean, how could they write such good things about their sons? I would have thought it would have been hard for them to actually write anything good about them instead of thinking that they were a disgrace.” My father shrugged not really knowing the answer.

“Maybe they realised that they were idiots or someone else wrote it, probably a pack elder at the time.” There was a knock on the door behind him and we both turned to look who it was.

Yasmine stood there awkwardly and I smiled at her. “Hey.” I said as she closed the door behind her and stared at the two of us. “What’s up?” I asked her as I set the book down on the table. She glanced at my father for a second before back to me.

“I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second.”

“Yes of cause. You don’t have to ask that.” I hadn’t seen Yasmine very much over the past few days. It was almost like she had been hiding and my father smiled at us before he left the room.

Patting the seat next to me, she sat down and turned to me. There was silence for a while before she spoke “I think I should leave.” She said. I frowned and moved myself on the couch so I could face her more.

“Leave? You want to leave?” She nodded lightly before as she stared down at her hands which rested in her lap. “Why? Is there something about being a rogue that you love? Please tell me that you aren’t one of those rogues which will never return to pack life.”

“No it’s not that. I just…” She trailed off and I placed my hands on her cheeks and forced her to look at me.

“Is there something about being in a pack that you don’t like? Because I promise you it’s so much better than being a rogue.”

“I don’t want to be a rogue.” She said pulling away from me and staring me right in the eyes “I just don’t want to be a Luna.” I frowned. Not a Luna? She was born to be a leader.

“So you’re rejecting me because you don’t want to be Luna?”

“I’m not rejecting you. I know I’m not fit for the role of Luna. There are so many other she-wolves that are perfect for the role-“

“But none of them are you.” I whimpered to her. “Look Yasmine. You may not be like my mother, and that’s perfect. What you bring to the plate will be what the pack needs in the end. My grandmother was the perfect Luna. Spoke well in public, was always ready to fight. My mother couldn’t even shift until she realised that my father was gone. She was terrified. Fate wouldn’t have put us together if you didn’t fill every box that needs to be filled.” I leaned forward and kissed her forehead before pulling away and looking at her.

“And if you’re scared I’m here for you.” I confirmed and she smiled at me before nodding.

So yeah it was all in Isaac's POV. 

Like, Comment, FAN