The Origin

It all started in the year 2400 on july 15th when two sets of twins were being birthed into this world.

Inko- 'AAAHHHH'

Toshi- 'Just keep breathing dear only one more baby to go', deep breaths said Toshinori as he tried to keep his composure but failing miserably.

Inko- ' WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING, AAAAAHHH'

Doctor- 'Now Mrs. Yagi just one more big push.'

As inko gives her final push as she gives birth to her second child. The doctor picks up the baby cutting the umbilical cord and wrapping the baby in a cloth and hands one baby to the husband and the other to the wife.

Doctor- 'Congressional mrs. yagi you know have to beautiful healh children. One is a bky and the other a girl.

As inko looks at her children she can't help but cry at the beautiful sight.

Toshi- ' They're Both so beautiful, what do you think we should name them' said Toshinori as he wipes tears from his eyes but being careful to not drop the baby.

Inko- 'How about Izuku for the boy and Shizumi for the girl'

Toshinori- 'It's perfect Izuku and Shizumi Yagi, i know one day they will both be amazing heroes.'

Inko- 'look at you fantasizing about your kids being heroes minutes after there born' said inko chuckling a bit at her husband's antics.

On that faithful night the future of humanity would one day rest on these children's hand.