The journey to strength

Izuku had awakened and saw a white ceiling. He got up and saw he was in the nurses office. Izuku's injuries were patched up to the bare minimum, he could tell the nurse didn't really care if he was hurt or not. Izuku got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, and what he saw next deeply angered him. It was a scar, on the left side of his face, it went from his eyebrow and down to the top of his lip. Izuku was enraged not only did they get away with bullying him for most of his life but now he had a permanent reminder of that.

Izuku left the bathroom and went to the classroom, he walked in and noticed the class was empty. He went to his desk and grabbed his bag and went home. As he opened that front door he saw his "father" and "mother" sitting down at the table with shizumi. They all look and see izuku with the scar on his face.

Inko: izuku my baby are you ok said inko as she rushes towards her son to give him a hug.

Izuku side steps inko and watches as she falls over and looks her dead in the eyes and says- your not my mother inko, your nothing but a failure. He turns around and looks at the rest of his "family" and says the same thing to them.

Toshinori stands up and says: izuku my boy what has gotten into you, apologize to your mother right now.

Izuku then looks at him with nothing but pure hate in his eyes. He says: I'm not your boy all might you are not my family. Tell me does a family neglect their child because they don't have a quirk, tell me does a family let their child get bullied, ridiculed, ostracized and tortured every day. Tell me why does my own sister do that to me, why do the bakugous and todorokis do it to me. WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS LIFE.

The entire family looks at izuku and they all feel anger, regret and disappointment at themselves, but what concerned the family was that izuku's own sister and her friends would beat izuku and bully him everyday. Toshinori processed the information then realized izuku knew he was all might and that he might also know about one for all

Izuku: As of today I denounce my last name and I will take on a new one as a way of freeing myself from you. You are all nothing but shackles holding me down and when I truly break you only then will I be free. Izuku ran up to his bedroom and once he got there he slammed the door closed.

Izuku's entire family was just left there in shock processing this. The first one to recover was inko as she fell down to her knees and started sobbing, because everything izuku said they did was true.

Inko: I'm such a horrible mother (sob). How could I do that to my child (sob).

Toshinori leaned down and comforted his wife not saying anything because he too was also crying, but he wouldn't let inko see it for her sake.
Shizumi stood there as she watched her family cry, then streams of tears came out. She contemplated everything she did to izuku, was it right all I wanted to do was protect him but instead I made him hate all of us. She starts hyperventilating and ends up having a panic attack. She falls to her knees and starts breaking down berating herself for how her she and her friends treated izuku.

Izuku started packing his bags and getting all of the things he would need for his journey. He packed winter gear and other clothes. He had a food supply that would last him a 2 weeks if he rationed correctly. He packed some of his inventions like the gravity trap, the molecular expander and his photon blaster. Izuku shrunk his supplies with the molecular expander and put them in his pockets, he slowly went through the window and carefully climbed down his house. He went out onto the street and looked back at his house at thought.

"This is were my journey begins"

Sorry about the late update. I didn't take into account the time I would spend doing homework and studying for my final exam but I'm done testing. So on last night I made a 10 chapters so I could just post them on time. I posted this today since u guys waited for the story so thank you for reading.