Training

Izuku is walking down the street and its dark outside. He sees a decent hotel for a fair price and goes into his room. He opens the laptop he built and accesses the internet. Because izuku is a genius he purchased stocks years before he left, and it has been paying off well because now izuku has enough money to be a multi millionaire, but hes putting that money off to the side for later use. Izuku closes his laptop and falls asleep.

Back to the yagi family

Toshinori went up the stairs to check up on izuku. He opens the door and immediately panics. His son was missing and it was the middle of the night. He runs down the stairs and and calls for inko and shizumi.

Toshi: Inko, shizumi izuku's gone.

Both of the women's have a shocked look on their faces and ask "what do you mean hes gone". Toshinori tells them that hes most likely ran away.
Inko starts tearing up knowing that this was their fault and that this would happen sooner or later. Shizumi wasn't doing any better. First she bullies her brother for 10 years and then he snaps and runs away. She starts crying and breaking down and as this happens we see izuku sleeping like a baby knowing that his family who are most likely related to literal human scum all suffering, as he sleeps a small smile forms on his face.

Time skip to next morning

Izuku wakes up early in the morning. He starts his increased daily workout wich consists of 1000 pushups, 1000 sit sips 1000 squats, 1000 dips 30 minutes of meditation and a 15-20 mile run. While izuku is on his run he comes upon a book. The book was a dark brown color with a leather case. Izuku picked up the book and took it home. When he went into his room he opened the book and was immediately intrigued. The book was a special kind, long forgotten before quirks ever came up. Magic. This is what the book was about. The book showed how to unlock someone's mana and taught them different spells. Izuku being the knowledge hungry kid he his immediately started to do as the book instructed. Izuku had 1 year to learn and be proficient with magic. He wanted to be at his best before U.A started. He would not only have to build a stable organization but he would need to build power in the criminal underworld.

Month 1

During this month izuku has been doing extensive physical exercises and lots of meditation to unlock his mana. He envisioned it as a lights inside his body slowly coming together to form a core, once the core formed izuku had complete access to his mana.

Month 2

Izuku started practicing spells from the book. He found out he had an affinity for all different types of magic. He started training in flame magic and master all the spells he could. Once izuku had become proficient in flame magic he had the abilityshoot a projectile of fire at his enemy, create exploding fireballs, flame tornados, fire missiles, fire chains, and he can even temporarily create a flame armor around him but can only maintain it for 10 minutes. Izuku could generate flames hotter than 4,000° C if he pushed himself. His flame magic alone put him on par with the number 2 hero Endeavour whose ability was a form pyrokinesis.

Month 3

Izuku had started his training in water magic. He found water alot easier to use then fire and eventually he mastered water magic. With his mastery un water magic he is able to create 50 foot tsunamis, he can manipulate the moisture in the air and flash freeze it to create ice that is nearly indestructible. He could create water tornadoes or pressurized water blast that could cut through cement. He even learned how to separate water from oxygen allowing him to breathe underwater.

Izuku noticed something. It was that he would use up to much of his mana when trying to use a spell and because of that his rate of improvement wasn't as fast as it could be, so he thought of a solution. He immediately knew the solution to this problem and he smacked himself for not coming up with it sooner. Mana wasn't just magical energy but it was also life energy as well. Izuku sat down and started to absorb the mana around him and immediately izuku had gained back the mana he lost. Izuku then created a new training regime.