Living Hell

Time skip 2 year later

Izuku was in class taking note amd he could hear people talking about him behind his back. Some of the things he heard were " hes useless and hes still trying to become a hero", " hes worthless", " he shouldn't be here", but izuku paid them no mind because he knew they didn't matter.

As for Shizumi, she slowly started isolating herself from him, at first it was "sorry i can't play without today" or " I'm tired maybe tomorrow". Izuku's parents weren't any better they always brushed him aside as if he was unimportant.

Today was Izuku's and Shizumi's 6th birthday and they were picked up by their parents. Once they got home Inko amd Toshinori wished Shizumi a happy birthday but forgot about izuku. Izuku was slightly hurt and secretly hoping that they would acknowledge him but he that wouldn't happen. Izuku went to his room and work on some inventions. One of them was something call Cryo-glove it allows him freezes anything it touches into a block of ice

Izuku had other inventions but most didn't have specific uses. The failed inventions izuku would repurpose them and add them to already working inventions to improve upon them. Izuku was smarter then your average college student at the age of 6 he was already knowledgeable in subjects such as: Science, Mathematics, physics, English/grammar, Hacking, Programming, Mechanical and electrical engineering, forensic-Medicine, Economics, History. But izuku's favorite thing to do was analyze quirks, he always found quirks fascinating. Later that day izuku would stay up all night to work on his inventions.

Time skip 2 years later

Izuku is know 8 years old and the bullying only got worse. Befor it was light teasing but now it was physical and full on verbal abuse. He would get shoved around and stuff thrown at him, but that isn't what hurt him the most, what hurt him the most is that Shizumi and her group had started to partake in the bullying, in fact her group was always the one who initiated the altercations.

Shizumi would say things like ' Your nothing but a worthless "Deku" and her group would always join in especially Katsuki he would always trip or shove izuku any chance he got.
But one day the starter to use their quirks on him, shoto would hold him down with ice and the bakugou twins exploded his arms and legs, the explosions weren't enough to permanently injure izuku but they still hurt due to how much heat they produced. Shizumi would throw rocks of varying sizes and shoka used her fire on him. Things weren't better at home either he was always ignored or brushed asi3 like trash, he never got any meals or clothes, his father was always out doing god knows what and his mother only focused on shizumi.

Izuku had enough, he knew what a person should be treated like and he knew that everything that was happening to him was wrong but he always held hope that they would all one day realize their mistakes, but until then izuku would only focus on him self. Izuku had developed a workout routine to train his body to reach the peak of human fitness, the routine would be challenging for an 8 year old but he was just that determined to become a hero. Izuku would wake up at 6:30 in the morning for his workout wich consists of 45 pushups, 45 situps, 50 squats, 30-60 minutes of meditation. This was a challenging routine for a 8 year old but after the first 3 weeks he got adjusted to it. Izuku never slacked off in school either he would always get the minimum passing grade because if he showed off his intelligence the bullying would only get worse, but izuku had super genius intellect and would mainly use that for his inventions.

Time skip 2 years later

Izuku is know 10 years old and the bullying hasn't subsided and neither has the neglect he received at home. Izuku tried his hardest to not let it get to him but slowly it did. He often thought what would happen if he died would anyone care, would he be forgotten. He knew he shouldn't have those thoughts and tried to push them out but they just always came back. The bullying had gotten so bad that he would have bruises and injuries for weeks at most a month. Shizumi and her friends would call him worthless and even had a special nickname for him.

DEKU

He despised that word, everytime he heard it just felt a pit growing inside. He could feel his hatred building up and eating away at his morality. His emotions were slowly being drained, he never cried anymore nor did he have any reaction to being bullied at this point. Everytime someone would look at him all they saw were the vacant look in his eyes, as if izuku was no longer. Izuku still tried to keep his head up high because its what all might would do and he was the boy's hero. Little did izuku know all might was his very own father Toshinori Yagi.

Time skip 2 years later

Izuku is know 12 years old the bullying is still there but he just doesn't care anymore. He does his workout, he studies amd goes to school and its the same process over and over and over again. Izuku had increased his workout to 175 pushups,  190 situps, 200 squats, 100 tricep dips, 5 minute plank, 2 mile run, and 1-2 hours of meditation. Izuku was currently working on a invention it was an energy adapter,it would allow him to absorb different types of energy and use it as fuel and today izuku completed his project.

It was a regular day at Aldera junior high. The teacher wasn't teaching anything and the kids were just making fun of izuku. Today though was a particularly bad day for izuku because Katsuki wasn't in a good mood. Katsuki and the other kids started to beat on izuku leaving him bruised and battered. Izuku for the first time spoke out.

Izuku- ' I can't wait for the day when your all in jail.'

Everyone was shocked that izuku spoke back and just basically threatened to have them arrested.
Katsuki wasn't happy that his punching bag had just spoken out to him.

Katsuki- ' THE HELL DID YOU SAY YOU WORTHLESS DEKU!!!'

Izuku- ' you heard me. I said i can't wait to see all of your hero dreams crushed when your all exposed. I will be there laughing as you all get sent to prison, do you thing I haven't recovered my bullying i have more than enough evidence to make sure you all get life in prison.'

Katsuki wasn't having it lunged at izuku with an explosion ready. When he got close he detonated an explosion on directly on izuku's face knocking him back and permanently scaring the left side of his face.

Izuku was now in a pile of his own blood as he passed out. When he opened his eyes all he saw was...

Posted April 23

Hey hope you all enjoy this chapter since it's the longest one yet.