The vision

Izuku opened his eyes and saw darkness. He stood up and noticed he was in an empty void with no visible light anywhere. He walked around for about 5 minutes questioning whether he was dead or in his subconscious.

Then suddenly a bright light appeared  in the shape of a man and it approached izuku. The light dimmed down only to reveal a man in an armored suit with a green hood and cape on top. The figure was at least 6'7 and from the way the armor was shaped very muscular. The mysterious figure kneels down to izuku's level and takes off the helmet only to reveal...

Izuku

The figure was an older version of izuku with dark green hair and eyes and a scar on the left side of his face the went down in a straight line from his lip to his eyebrow. The look in his eyes give izuku a chill, they looked so cold so vacant as if the man lacked a soul.

Present Izuku: What is this and why do you look like me?'

Vision Izuku: I maybe you but we differ in many ways. You're weak and don't stand out, you lack the strength to reach your goals. Your destiny is a great one and i am going to ensure i set you on the path to greatness.

Present izuku: What do you mean my destiny?

Vision izuku: I am going to ensure so you become so powerful that no one will ever dare to even think ill of you. I would give the power to make your dreams a reality. Don't you want that?

In that very moment all the abuse and neglect izuku had received throughout his life and the knowledge that he wasn't the only this was happening to came flooding back and all he felt was pure unmanageable RAGE. He wanted to inflict pain on everyone who ever hurt him, and wanted to hurt those who tormented others for things out of their control. He wanted to destroy the bakugou and Todoroki twins, he wanted to ruin Toshinori and Inko and he wanted TO KILL SHIZUMI FOR BETRAYING HIM. Then the memory of the promise shizumi made to izuku.
' Don't worry your amazing little sister will always protect you' and then he flashed back to everything that shizumi had done, the beatings the berating, the bruises he had but always covered up.

In that moment something inside izuku snapped.

Present izuku: I want to become strong i want to strike fear into the hearts of thoss who discriminate against others and I want to become a symbol a symbol of fear to injustice but a symbol of hope to those who face injustice!

Vision izuku( smiles at the boy and says): Good now that you have realized your goal what will you do to achieve it.

Present izuku: I will do anything and everything in my power to create a perfect world, a world where people don't have to worry about being discriminated against, a world where the causes of people becoming villains do not exist! He yells as he stands up with a a fierce look in his eyes.

Vision izuku stands up and looks down on the boy and says: Good now i want you to abandon this miserable life you're currently living and created a life for you and those like. Then in time you will become Doom incarnate for those who are evil in this wretched world. You will be the symbol that proves mind will always triumphs of might.

Now wake up and this dream of yours a reality.