Back with the tormentors

Just wanted to let u know that some of the characters past will be changed like the todorokis. Endeavour never abused his children. Shoto and Shota get the scars when they awaken their quirks and Toya is actually dead due to his quirk overloading.

Its been nearly a year since izuku ran away. The yagi family was devastated and they tried their best to keep it together but it was taking a toll on them. They were all sitting at the dinner table in silence until Toshinori decided to speak.

Toshi: Its been nearly a year since he left he stated with obvious sadness in his voice.

Inko looks up with dark bags under her eyes at toshi and shizumi and only nods. She hadn't gotten a good night sleep since izuku left. She often slept in his room and covered herself in the blanket that they used to play hero in. The fact that she neglected her baby boy made her sick to her stomach. When she found out shizumi and the other had bullied izuku she wanted to say it was all their fault but she knew that it was all of their faults, they all played a part in the suffering of izuku.

Flashback to night after izuku left

The important members of the u.a staff are sitting in the living room table along with detective tsaukachi and the bakugous and todorokis and grand torino. It silent until nezu decided to speak.

Nezu: so what seems to be the issue here because I know you didn't call us here for a friendly gathering. The rest of the u.a staff nodded in agreement.

Grand Torino: Out with it toshinori I have places to be and fish cakes to eat.

Toshinori was sweating he knew the moment he told them the truth they would all surely hurt him especially grand torino.

Toshi- Its about our son izuku. He ran away. Everyone in the room was un shock except Nezu and Endeavour. The same questions ran through their minds ["all might has a son and he ran away"]. Erasure head was un the back of the room analyzing the situation. He knew that there had to be a good reason why the kid had ran away. So he stepped up to ask his own questions.

Aizawa: Why did he run away. He looked at All Mights face, he could see that he was sweating and could tell that it was bad from the guilty look on his face. All might looked down at the ground for 30 seconds the he spoke.

Toshi: He left because of us.

The sadness in all mights words was prevalent. The guilty aura all of the yagis had filed the room to the point where it was almost palpable. No one understood what they meant. Nezu had an idea but he was really hoping that he is wrong. The yagis went on to explain how they found out he was quirkless and how they started to neglect him. Shizumi spoke up and confessed to everything. She told them about how she and the bakugou and todoroki twins bullied and abused him. The entire time they spoke it seemed like time was standing still. Everyone in the room was in complete shock at what they heard. The number 1 hero neglected his child, it seemed like something out of a horrible dream or worse a fanfiction. The room was dead silent, it had taken 5 minutes for the information they heard to actually set in. The bakugou and todoroki twins felt immense regret and guilt for their actions. The parents weren't doing much better. Mitsuki and Masaru looked at there kids in shock and disappointment. They felt immense hatred not for their kids but at themselves. The were horrified by what they heard their kids do. The question if they even deserved to be parents. The todorokis weren't doing much better. Rei and Endeavour questioned whether they should have ever become parents. They were so distraught by what there kids had done and just wished that this was some bad nightmare.

Nezu being the first one to fully process this information decided to speak.

Nezu: So because of your failure as parents izuku has ran away and i wouldnt be surprised if he developed a deep hatred for heroes.

The two parents were in shock they could never see izuku hating heroes, even before they neglected him they knew about his passion for helping others.

Toshi: no that's impossible izuku loves  heroes. The worry in his tone made it evident that he was doubting himself.

Aizawa: How would you know. You neglected him and the kids bullied him for wanting to be a hero. Do you really not understand how heavy your actions are. You most likely created a villian.

Shizumi ran to izuku's room and took the hero analysis journal izuku left. She wanted to show the book as evidence that izuku would never hate heroes.

Shizumi: I know what we did was atrocious but look at the book. Izuku would never become a villain he has notebooks filled with heroes, he use to spend hours taking notes on heroes.

Nezu took the book and read it. He was amazed and scared by how good the notes were. The list the strength and weaknesses of the heroes. He knew that if the books got into the wrong hands it would cause alot of damage.

Nezu: Your all idiots!! Anyone with these notes could be able to kill most of the top 50 heroes. His analysis is better then mine and because of everything you all did to him he could potentially wipe out all of hero society.

Everyone in the room paled. The thought of someone possessing that kind of knowledge being a villain. The one who seemed the most concerned was Toshinori. He had now truly realized what his actions had caused. He had most likely created a second All for one. No he knew if izuku became a villain he would be far worse. All he could do know is pray izuku won't come back for revenge.

Nezu: Shizumi how many of these notebooks does izuku have. He really didn't want to know the answer since this entire situation would be stress inducing.

Shizumi: About 13. She was on the verge of having a panic attack. She couldn't bare the thought of izuku becoming a villain. It her so much. She truly loved izuku and just wanted to keep him safe but because of her own ignorance she done the exact opposite. She hated the idea of izuku hurting innocent people, but she felt guilty for even saying that since izuku was the physical representation of innocent and yet she hurt him.

Katsuki wasn't doing any better. He had always taken it to far when it came to bullying izuku. The truth was he was jealous, he knew that in his heart izuku was better than him and he hated that. He thought that if he kept pushing izuku down he could become a better hero than izuku could ever be. He always cared for izuku but never really showed it, he loved him like a brother and to him izuku was his first friend. He hated the fact that he had potentially turned his former bestfriend into a villain, he hated the fact that because of his inferiority complex he bullied someone was there for him from the start. He just wished that he could take back every bad thing he did to izuku. He prayed that izuku was still forgiving and that he wouldn't try to attack him by hurting his sister.

Shoto and Shota just sat there. They were distraught. They wanted to make amends with izuku. Shoto wanted his brother back and shota wanted her crush back. Shota had always had feelings for izuku , she wanted him to be safe but because of her fear of losing she bullied him instead. Ironic, she wanted to protect him but still ended up losing him.

Eventually the meeting went on. Nezu had punished the yagis and the bakugou and todoroki children. The heroes decided to look for izuku ad to try to prevent him from going down a dark path. Everyone left and the yagis could nothing but hope.

Back to the present

Inko: I just want my baby boy back. I know I failed but I want to make amends, i want to be his mother,  the mothering should have been from the start. Slowly tears crept from her eyes. They weren't the usual comical inko tears, but tears of pure pain and agony. When she toshi told her izuku left she felt a piece of her heart break.
Toshi just tries to comfort her and tell her its going to ok.

Shizumi is just in the hallway, she sees her mother crying and blames herself for what has happened to there family. She and her friends were still allowed to go to u.a but under strict rules and restrictions. She considered it a miracle that they allowed them to still go into a hero school. She wanted to prove that she deserved to be a hero. She would do it for izuku.