The U.A entrance exams

Week before the U.A entrance exams

Izuku is currently working in his lab creating his latest invention, the doom bot. The doom bot would essentially be a clone of izuku, they could replicate his abilities through advanced technology and the brain circuitry of the doom bot made it nearly impossible to tell that it wasn't human, izuku had even created an A.I  with his old cheerful and nice personality. The purpose of the doom bot was to infiltrate u.a and gather information on the students and gather information on the students and teachers. He had also made the doom bot highly durable since he wanted to mainly gather info on the hero course. He decided to take a break so he left the lab and saw toga running around the living room and chasing a fly. Izuku sweat dropped at the site and went to the kitchen to make breakfast

Toga*stops chasing fly*: Oh hi izuku

Izuku*chuckles*: Hey toga what do you want for breakfast

Toga: Eggs and bacon please

As izuku starts cooking he starts formulating a plan of action to expand the organization. Toga says that she knows a guy by the name of Giran he could introduce him too. Izuku had already heard of the man named Giran he knew that man was only after money and profit so he knew he had to be stable before he could speak to him. Izuku had already made a fair amount of money buy selling some of his hero analysis notes and some inventions along with them. The gangs that had the analysis notes were able to kill 3 heroes in their neighborhood and it was safe to say  they wanted to work with izuku.

Back with the yagis

Shizumi is currently training her quirk and her physical body for the u.a entrance exams. Toshinori saw how hard she trained and was proud but also saddened as he knew that she blamed herself for izuku leaving.

Toshinori: Shizumi sweet it's ok to take break

Shizumi: no I want to be stronger. I need to be stronger for izuku, it's my fault he left.

Toshinori: Shizumi I will acknowledge that what you did was bad but your not to blame, we failed both of you as parents.

Shizumi*shakes her head*: No dad it's not your fault, I knew right from wrong yet I still ended up  bullying him. I want to atone for my actions and I want to find izuku so I can apologize, even if he doesn't accept and he hates me I'll never stop trying to be his little sister again no matter how long it takes.

Toshinori was shocked and in that moment a fire was lit under him, his heroic spirit had come back to him, and he know had the same goal as shizumi, he wanted to find his son and fix their bind no matter how long it took.

Toshinori: Shizumi I want to give you one for all.

Shizumi*shocked*: what but dad you know what I did I'm nowhere near worthy of the quirk

Toshinori: I know but I see the look your eyes and I can tell that deep down you have changed, and quite frankly I'm not worthy of the quirk myself.

Shizumi looked at her dad and then her hands. She felt guilty for even wanting one for all. She didn't believe herself to be worthy.

Toshinori: Look I'm not going to force you to take but my time is running out. I need someone to take up the mantle as the symbol of peace.

Shizumi: I can't be the wielder of one for all. It has to be izuku.

Toshinori: I know but he isn't here and I don't think he would accept anything from me especially a quirk.

Shizumi: Then I'll only hold on to it, but as soon as we find izuku I'm giving the quirk to him.