Dammit Ash

Andy's pov

I watched Ash and Angel kiss, dammit Ash I was going to ask Raven out today.... you just had to go and ruin it. I grabbed him and pulled him aside."Dammit Ash.... I was gonna ask Raven today!" I glared at him. He looked at me. "Now she is going to think that I am just copying you!" I was trying to keep my voiced down.

"Sorry man, it was a spur of the moment thing, man I think I might love her..." he said to me. I found myself softening, and looking at him fondly. As far as I know he has only ever really fallen for one girl and that ended bad.

"It's alright. I'll figure out a way to make it not look like I am copying you." I smiled at him. He looked slightly relieved. "Let''s go sit down." He nodded and we walked towrds the tabel. I sat dodwn next to Raven and Ash sat next to Angel. I watched as he grabed her hand. I shot little glances at Raven as I tried to come up with a plan on how I was going to ask her out. I came up with a plan near the end of our dinner.

______time skip_____
I took a deep breath as we got back to the tour bus. I walked up to Raven and looked at her. "Hey... wanna go for a walk?" I asked her.

"Sure?" she said. "Just let me get out of these heels cause they're killing my feet!" I laughed and nodded at her. She came back after a few minutes in a pair of black converse with neon green laces. "Let's go!" I smiled and we took off together.

After a few minutes we reached a park. There was a pond with a bridge over it. I took her hand gently and led her over it. When we reached the middle of the bridge I leaned against the railing and Raven followed suit. We sat and watched the moon's reflection in the water. After a few minutes I looked at her. "Hey... can I ask you something?"

"Of course." she said. I looked at her for another moment.

"I would like to know if you would do me the honnor of being my ladyfirend." I asked.

She stared at me for a moment. "Yes." she said. I leaned over and placed a light kiss on her lips. She kissed me back and I  hugged her. She smiled at me, "We should probably get back soon."

"Yeah, probably."  I said sad that I had to pull away from her. "Hey, ya know you're short right?"

"Shut up!" she said as we started to walk back the way we came. I quickly  caught up to her and grabbed her hand and wrapped the arm around her and her back. She laughed and leaned into me. I smlied as we walked back. When we got back Cc was outside. He looked over and frowned.

"Am I the only single one now?" he asked.

"Yep," I said back laughing slightly. He glared at me as Ash poked his head out of the door and whistled at us. I glared at him as he smirked back.

"You guys too?" Angel asked. I nodded and she smiled big. "Hey let's watch Ted!!!" she said excitedly. I looked at her.

"Fuck yeah!!!" I said and ran inside of the tour bus. We sat down on the couch and started the movie.  This had to be the best Valentine's Day ever!

Okay so it isn't much longer but I guess faster updates is alright so people can read more. I am trying to make the chapters longer but writers blcok makes it hard to. Any wya love you all!

make sure to checkout my friends youtube channel and like and subbcrbe!

also please vote and comment!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kittylovesptv